Corporate Sabbatical for doing MBA and beyond

2 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi All .. I was with TCS for 3.5 years before taking a sabbatical to pursue my MBA from SIBM (Batch 2009-11) I am almost done with my MBA (it would end in march 2011). I am majoring in Finance. Prior to this, i was working for projects under ...
Page 1 of 1
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All .. I was with TCS for 3.5 years before taking a sabbatical to pursue my MBA from SIBM (Batch 2009-11)

I am almost done with my MBA (it would end in march 2011). I am majoring in Finance. Prior to this, i was working for projects under GE infra vertical in TCS.

Can anyone suggest me as to what are the likely profile openings that would be available to me when i join back TCS next month? I am interested in taking up BA/Consultant roles in the BFSI vertical.

Also if possible, i would appreciate if i get a fair idea of the likely compensation package range that i may fetch given my experience and educational background.

comments from people who have been there and done that would be immensely useful for ppl like me and others who have taken similar paths

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.