Cornell Applicants in 2009

222 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Hi! Starting this thread for desi applicants to Cornell in 2009: Let us see how the Indian pool looks like this year - Regards d2e
Page 1 of 23

How many people still on the waitlist....

Even I am on the same boat.

The JAG sucks... the CKDs of the highest order.

In anycase their ranking is slipping down.. Some of the admits have dropped out of the admit list and others aren't too keen to head to the US.. I think they are fuckin seating and hatching eggs by not releasing the final list of admits.

I am still hanging, not knowing where I am headed in the next 2 months... Is it Singapore, China or US???

I have acceptance from CEIBS, NUS and UT Austin. Mostly, will take up NUS.

I in most possibility will not join Cornell, which used to be my No. 1 choice, even if i get an admit now..

I've reached a stage where i want to hear a yes from them, jst to massage my ego and will keep the admit letter as a Souvenir.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got rejected by cornell. all the best to the rest! i think they have updated the status for everyone now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i received interview invite today morning. all the best to others.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rkrules Says
My status is "currently under review". I haven't been interviewed. What could my status be updated to ?

Based on what the adcom told me, you should get an interview invite or get a rejection by the end of april.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I emailed the Cornell adcom and they said the status for all applicants will be updated by 29th Apr.

My status is "currently under review". I haven't been interviewed. What could my status be updated to ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got an admit from IESE. Still await CMU and Cornell response.

I emailed the Cornell adcom and they said the status for all applicants will be updated by 29th Apr.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think its around the end of april. not sure about the exact date. What's your status re cornell and others?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when is the decision release date.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey All 4th round applicants if any,

I read on BW that they are gonna start sending out the Interview invites from Today onwards. Best of luck to all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Folks,

I read on BW forums that Cornell will be reviewing the WL candidates on Apr 14th and will be extending a few offers. Has anybody heard anything from Cornell? I am wait listed for 09 and getting rather restless.

Kalyan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...