Contention between SIIB GD/PI and NMAT

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I have called for the GD/PI for SIIB :: and that is on the 4th of Feb 2010 and on the same day i have NMAT exam and both at different centres at the same time in the morning, :: so no point in rushing from one place after it gets ...
Page 1 of 1

I wouldn't consider it my dream institute but it does figure in the top 30-35 b schools.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Is SIIB really an institute worth going for? :lookround:

well nmims is a better institute. But going by the way things r moving this year - A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. :-)
Your call. Good luck!

Hi Puys,

I have called for the GD/PI for SIIB and that is on the 4th of Feb 2010 and on the same day i have NMAT exam and both at different centres at the same time in the morning, so no point in rushing from one place after it gets over to another one, so the problem that now arises is that i need to sacrifice one of them at the expense of the other, I am in a fit now as to whch one should i go for,

Atleast i could make it to SIIB after 2 rounds (GD and then PI), but then NMIMS is a better college compared to SIIB (Atleast that is what ive heard) and if i chuck SIIB then i have to face a bigger competition and 3 more rounds (Rather it would be starting from the scrap), so could someone help me to decide which could be a better bet?