Consti says Goodbye.. :-)

14 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
hi all, Although this is difficult, but won't make this long and boring. I have decided to bid my farewell to PG as a forum. It was 3 years back, when i first joined this forum. It stated as curiosity, and developed into a great feeling of to...
Page 1 of 2

consti bro.....

i have read a lot of your posts and have been benefited by them.....

i have absolutely no idea of the reason why you decided to quit.....

but i believe....
your decision is wrong.....

the place i believe is not known for what the moderators do here.....
it is known for what regulars like you do... to help others.....

what would be achieved if you quit????
i guess nothing....
you would not be happy because you would be missing pg a lot....
nor would pg become a better place....

i suggest you should stay here and fight......
fight for what is right...
fight to make pg a place like you have always known it as.....
and like it should be........

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Consti bhai..

Heard abt you, read your posts many times in PG..and sadly read your final post too..

I have no clue wat is this all abt and have no right to ask you to reconsider your decision you made..

But before this thread gets locked i just wanted to share how we feel in a fashion which only you can best understand

My premise is that you are a die hard fan of the movie Constantine or keanu reaves(me too)

Remember the climax of the movie??

Consti makes a sacrifice to rescue the heroin..and he was supposed to go to heaven for his action...but the God of Hell doesn't let Consti die and takes away all the ash filled in lungs of consti ..thanx to his chain smoking from the age of 16..

In the same fashion if we were to draw parallels between that climax and wats happend to you...

You are just making a sacrifice in a fight to rescue someone....well sacrifice is the epitome of human quality, the sacrifice you are doing in PG is to get out of PG...but We the puys here and the mods won't let you get out of PG:new_bat_angel:

and the words keanu says at the end of movie before he quits cigg and takes a gum

"......I had to die twice just to figure that out.."

Why don't you take this as your first death in PG and as a learning experience of what not to do...you must have figured out smth you didnt like in PG, then why run away when you can still be here and abstain ?

Thats all i had to say..

Hope i didnt sound too preachy to bore anyone here:biggrin:

I just imagined how it wud be for me quitting PG for a altercation i had with someone in PG and this drived me to make this post...

Neo

wah! how much brotherly love

I dunno whether constantine bro is back. I assume he is :-? . nihit's post reflects my feelings almost exactly.

(sorry If I have worded anything wrong 😁 just tried to convey what I felt 😉 )

_

' Brothers in arms'
PG is not what it used to be :-| But change is nature's law. u can't prevent it:poketoungeb:. Hope sanity prevails!! Amen

wah! how much brotherly love

I dunno whether constantine bro is back. I assume he is :-? . nihit's post reflects my feelings almost exactly.

(sorry If I have worded anything wrong 😁 just tried to convey what I felt 😉 )

_

Consti,

First of all, Iam proud that you have always treated me as an Elder Brother...

Well, One incidence cannot change the love you have towards this forum & at the same time, it shouldn't be changing your nature altogether...

Let me talk like a Moderator first & then like a brother next...

I too understand that when someone close to us is being cornered by some unknown XYZ, we tend to come in defence of that person..I do remember the past (when Someone cornered me (dont want to mention the name) and lots of oldies came to my defence). But, Mahip was absolutely right in the way he handled the situation. He has given you the due respect of an Oldie, but by then you were wounded (I dont know the reason).Even Iam clueless, how else a Mod could have treated you in such a situation ..Just imagine, you being a Mod , who has the responsibility of maintaining the sanity of the forum, at the same time knowing someone personally + being an Oldie, how else you would have handled the situation.Don't take this Personal Please..

Now as your Brother.....

Well, Ankit, I know you very well & also your love towards PG/Puys more than anybody else would know..As we always believe that this is family, a small issue should not force you to say bye bye....
There are lots of people who still need your support as a VA guide/as a Friend...Everyone here has a major respect for you including yours truely...

Now merae chotae bhai..Badae bhai ka yeh hukkum hai, "Ghar aaja, sabh intezar kar rahae hai".Now this is purely personal.So take it as my Personal Order as your Elder Brother...

Trying to call you from yesterday (PM me your no again, wanted to speak to you)

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

Ha Ha Ha...

Sorry, I had to come back when I heard about this post. I will speak your language henceforth 'dear elder brother'.

Once upon a time, there lived a man having many small brothers.
Two of the small brothers once had an ugly fight in public

okay, there wasn't a fight between any two brothers. The actual situation was that a smaller brother hurled stones at one of the brother's friends, and that wasn't acceptable to the other brother, and like any decent self-respecting guy, he protested against it. But not only was the accused let off very very mildly, the so called 'elder brother' tried to bash the younger brother (The younger brother has the PMs saved), for his 'conduct'. The younger brother hates being threatened, especially, when he knows he was NOT on the wrong side (am not a judge, people can ascertain the truth if they want, and if the facts are presented before them)

mahip| Says
And the elder brother had to warn them in pubic as well as settle the matter with them through a private talk.

Yeah yeah, some awesome way of improving the situation it was! :-)
Why doesn't the elder brother SHARE those PMs with the discerning public in here? He offered to do that on Shoutbox, but conveniently rescinded thereafter. Now that seems fishy, isn't it??

|mahip Says
Still one of the younger brother was so heartbroken and dejected about being faced something first in his life - being warned by an elder in public, that he decided to leave his home forever.May be he was too sentimental over this matter or it might be for some other reason

Ha ha....Okay. I am not heartbroken or anything! Concerned that PG isn't the same place where one could vent one's opinions in public. I have known PG since many years, and this is the first time I am seeing this change. I had known it to be a place where people could go on constructive discussions, and where mods used to be unbiased. Not anymore though. 😃
I would have wanted to stay, but the situation leaves me no choice.

. The elder brother thought only one thing about this young brother, "Be happy wherever you are and always remember that this is your home; the doors are always open for you to come back." Your name or identity won't be wiped out from the pages and it will always be treasured. The elder brother remained in his home, taking care of other young people with a thought that oldies, retired, and other family members would surely come back one day.....

Thanks for the 'open door' 'elder bro' . But I don't think I would be using that anywayz. Though I am open for help towards anyone whom i can benefit, regarding MBA, cracking entrance exams etc. They can search me on orkut (search string Ankit JBIMS) and I am forever there for everyone. PG has given me a lot, and I haven't forgotten that. But this has gone far beyond just an ego issue:-)
I wish everyone all the best. Btway, thanks for all the love and appreciation that people have showered upon me. Would forever love you all.

PS: Didn't actually need to reply to his post, but I thought that my silence over the matter, was construed to be my bloated ego, though I had declined to write in public coz I didn't want to wash any dirty linen in here. If this post doesn't gets edited by anyone, people would actually know, that it wasn't because of a brawl with a new user. Thatz an immaterial and trivial issue. :vamp:

Also please don't reply anymore in here. I have told what I wanted to. Don't think I would be able to come back and check to reply. Adios! 😃

Once upon a time, there lived a man having many small brothers. Two of the small brothers once had an ugly fight in public and the elder brother had to warn them in pubic as well as settle the matter with them through a private talk. Still one of the younger brother was so heartbroken and dejected about being faced something first in his life - being warned by an elder in public, that he decided to leave his home forever. May be he was too sentimental over this matter or it might be for some other reason. The elder brother thought only one thing about this young brother, "Be happy wherever you are and always remember that this is your home; the doors are always open for you to come back." Your name or identity won't be wiped out from the pages and it will always be treasured. The elder brother remained in his home, taking care of other young people with a thought that oldies, retired, and other family members would surely come back one day.....

They should realize that I am taking this decision coz I, as a person, have alwayz fought for what I deem is right. And that right cannot be taken away from me. A forum is a small thing. I won't relinquish that for anyone. So if anyone has a false sense in understanding, that I am gonna tolerate anything wrong, by just sitting and listening, you are wrong. I tried correcting it, but failed. So its high time I bid adieu to you all.

I completely agree with u on some parts(i.e Many things in forum is not changing). Even i tried many thing but than its of no use.. either ppl(mod, admin) here dont want to change or they dont even comment on Y they are not doing those things. Its really irritating but than cant do anything other than mailing & pm them again and again... Still same thing continues ... no reply.. its like "I am shooting an arrow in a black hole without even knowing the target".
But than buddy dont you think "Inorder to change the system one should be in system" or else one cant change it.

You may contact me on anytime. As giving number is against the rules of the forum, I won't do that.

Even posting email id's is against forum rules

Hope to see you back soon... reconsider your decision as If you go it wont matter much to ppl over here but than it would matter to newbies and actual needy.. who doesnt know much on MBA/PGDM etc...
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

hi ankit ,

i know why you've made this decision. in most likelihood this has got to do something which happened yesterday. all i have to say is , reconsider your decision.

this statement might look nothing out of the ordinary , just the usual statement from someone who's tryin to pacify you.

mark my words man , this comes straight from my heart. you stood for something which you thought was right and i've got nothing but respect for your actions.

but i just dont think this is the right way to go about things. i dont know what happened between you and the other guy over PM , but whatever happened on that particular thread , was just a chain reaction to the thingy started by someone , who according to me , doesn't have the basic intellect to understand what is to be done at what point of time.

that 'not so wise' post started the one to one thingy between you and 'the other person'.

what would be the most disappointing thing here is , you leaving , not because you had the altercation with one of the 'important' people out here , but beacuse of that nonsensical post (which was inevitably deleted)

come on man , reconsider your decision. this is a heartfelt request from someone who, over the months had the privelege of going through many of your posts.

pls do reconsider.

regards,

sankar subramaniam

Would have loved if you had been here for long. Anyway, it's your decision 😃 Wishing you a great life ahead 😃