Confusion Regarding MBA

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, Currently i am working in software concern , i like my field as well as i like to pursue MBA in well reputed university.i like to appear CAT 2008 but still i didnt start my preparation and i didnt get application form also.whether i ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Currently i am working in software concern , i like my field as well as i like to pursue MBA in well reputed university.i like to appear CAT 2008 but still i didnt start my preparation and i didnt get application form also.whether i ll able to crack CAT,if i cracked means wat should i have to choose in mba and one more thing financial problems also der for me . dont know wat to do and how to do.
please help me in this by giving any suggestions.

Regards
Jayaprakash

You are the best judge of your abilties and personal constraints.

You can still get the CAT form and submit it. Preparation for CAT depends upon, how passionate are you about CAT and how easily can you pick up things.

Of course the most important thing is , are you sure about CAT?? I mean if iN PI they ask, that you should go for MS/M Tech , what are the reasons to support your arguments!!
All the best

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-09cat-2008-links-25030119
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

3 and a half months is good enough time. Be sincere with yourself in these months.

Go through the thread below.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2008-for-working-professionals-25027446

Hi All,

Currently i am working in software concern , i like my field as well as i like to pursue MBA in well reputed university.i like to appear CAT 2008 but still i didnt start my preparation and i didnt get application form also.whether i ll able to crack CAT,if i cracked means wat should i have to choose in mba and one more thing financial problems also der for me . dont know wat to do and how to do.
please help me in this by giving any suggestions.

Regards
Jayaprakash