Confused over HSBC or HCL

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, Need your advice! I have an offer from HSBC and HCL. HCL committing a support project for onsite(although not officially) and HSBC committing for a good development project with onsite only after 1.5-2 yrs. Package is alm...
Page 1 of 1

Welcome to PG.
Please use search to look for relevant threads.

This might give you more suggestions:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sitting-idle-need-advice-what-to-do-in-current-situation-25072298

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thanks for the advice!:)

If Onsite is what you are looking for, go for HCL. If you are into development and in HSBC then chances of onsite are pretty low. Now-a-days Banks have cut down on costs big time. So Chances of travelling are less.

If you want a better join HSBC.

Another option, Join HCL, go to onsite, come back and join HSBC or some other bank after that.

Hi All,

Need your advice!

I have an offer from HSBC and HCL. HCL committing a support project for onsite(although not officially) and HSBC committing for a good development project with onsite only after 1.5-2 yrs.

Package is almost same. I haven't been to onsite anytime earlier hence the confusion!

Can some one please advice as to what you would have preferred? Also any one else who was committed for an onsite by HCl and got it/didnt get can comment. Anyone who has worked in these companies - please advice!

I have over 4yrs of experience in Java related technologies.And have been exposed to both Dev and support earlier.

Thanks!