Confused about Verbal

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi This is Shweta. I have just started preparation for CAT, but i am very much confused about Verbal. What confused me the most is whether having a strong vocab is a necessity; If it is then which book to follow and how much time should i s...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Shweta ,

Welcome to PG.:cheers:

First of all please don't open new thread for individual query...
Search out existing thread with the help of "Search" option available on the homepage, it works like google only.

For this query u can post in either of these threads- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-pg-guide-to-english-all-kind-of-questions-on-va-25011482

These are few important link-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-cat-related-and-important-links-25055215

U can also use PG PREP to improve verbal and other areas

Anyways my advise -Concentrating only on vocab : This is not a right approach to move forward . Vocab and Verbal go hand in hand...U will find difficult words in ur practice material,newspapers,articles,pn PG also there are so many threads u will find tonnes of new words..Note that all and make a separate diary for Vocab..ATB

@mods Please close the thread.Sorry for the long post :

Hi
This is Shweta.
I have just started preparation for CAT, but i am very much confused about Verbal.
What confused me the most is whether having a strong vocab is a necessity; If it is then which book to follow and how much time should i spend to build my vocab only, because i want to first build a good vocab and then move on to other subjects.

Please reply....:banghead:
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thr r many thread for va prep is here. U want any va material pm me ur id.

@MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD

Hi
This is Shweta.
I have just started preparation for CAT, but i am very much confused about Verbal.
What confused me the most is whether having a strong vocab is a necessity; If it is then which book to follow and how much time should i spend to build my vocab only, because i want to first build a good vocab and then move on to other subjects.

Please reply....:banghead: