confused

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi all, i am new to this group... not exactly, I was here b4 2 years back but had then forgotten my user id and pass cos of long time no checkin! :: I am a 2005 batch eng grad presently working in Infy Blore. I want to take up CAT thi...
Page 1 of 1

thanku all for ur replies. I have decided to join TIME. Bangalore people suggest a good centre jaynagar or kormangla which is better?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi all,

i am new to this group... not exactly, I was here b4 2 years back but had then forgotten my user id and pass cos of long time no checkin!

I am a 2005 batch eng grad presently working in Infy Blore. I want to take up CAT this year. Im unable to figure out if I should join the coaching classes or do self studies!:neutral: I have a problem I dont work hard untill the pressure is on me.

Please suggest me if it is worth joining the classes. If so then ims or time?
Bangaloreans plz suggest then centre also. I m at BTM. Which centre in good or are they any good??

Please reply asap

Man u have answered this query urself. U said that u don't work hard until someone puts pressure on u. So can u do hard work while doing self study. Morevoer I would suggest that u join an institute.

cheers
Iwillmakeit
hi all,

i am new to this group... not exactly, I was here b4 2 years back but had then forgotten my user id and pass cos of long time no checkin!

I am a 2005 batch eng grad presently working in Infy Blore. I want to take up CAT this year. Im unable to figure out if I should join the coaching classes or do self studies!:neutral: I have a problem I dont work hard untill the pressure is on me.

Bangaloreans plz suggest then centre also. I m at BTM. Which centre in good or are they any good??

Please reply asap

The topic has already been discussed in one of the other threads .. please search PG well. You will find your answers..

hi all,

Please reply asap