Hello folks, I am in the eye of the storm while selecting Undergraduate courses in Canada. Some friends recommended University of Ottawa which is in the Capital of Canada and University of Toronto. Wondering if anyone can help me decide?
How are the placements in JMSB ?
Hi Guys, Got accepted to JMSB , Fall 2015. Anybody who also got accepted this time. . .please let me know. . . .
Hello!Guys how long does it take the university to reply about acceptance?
With GMAT score of 620, do I stand a chance to get an interview call from John Molson School of Business. I have not submitted my application yet.
Work ex - 5 years 6 months in Cognizant
Additional Certifications :
PGPM(Executive) in Finance from IMT Ghaziabad
US CFA - Level 1
Has any of you received any financial aid/award from Concordia? Did you ask about it from the admission office if/when you can expect any news about scholarships?
I have asked them like 100times and I'm pissed off😠 at the vague answers they've given me. I can not find any other email other than email@example.com
What kind of school doesn't give access to it's perspective students? Only 1 email address? I don't see Arthur as a very helpful source of information. Do you guys know any other email address that I can ask my question? for example email of Dr. A. Bakr Ibrahim/Associate Dean?!!
Or if you have any information about scholarships, please let me know. Thank you
Hi all, I have accepted the offer from JMSB. Has anyone started working on getting CAQ and Visa? Has anyone scheduled a advising and registration appointment with Deborah?
Hey guys, I just got my acceptance email. I'm wondering if they have given anyone any scholarship.
Have you received any funding from school? Where should I check to see if I have received any.
Are you accepting their offer or still thinking about your options?
One more thing, I'm told I have till May 1st to answer. Did you guys get the same timeline?
None of my other schools have yet answered and some of the schools even have deadlines till end of April. What should I do? Is there someway to postpone this May 1st?
I mean Concordia is a good school but I still need to consider the funding and if another school offers a better option, I need to consider that. (Based on rankings, Concordia is my lowest ranking)
(PS. I'm new to this forum. can someone tell me how to make a topic as my favorite? i can't find the option on my page)