Computer Based Test NMIMS

19 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
What this computer based test is all about? And what do they test with this? Any Tips?
Page 1 of 2

thanks for the info ppl

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey guys...i chekd nmat sample cbt...n all i cud find was eng,quant n di/lr....wat the heck.....now i m really confused....their officials say its abt gk whereas their site says otherwise....plz chek me if i have cheked the wrong page...but i m pretty sure that wat i opened was sample cbt.phew....all the best to guys who have their cbt tomorrow.n actually watever it is....today or 5 days later....paanch din mein koi kaddu mein teer nahi maar lega.Good luck to all.

Hi,

Sample CBT is available on the NM site.

Hi Puys
Pl see atachment regd CBT

Though according to a aspirant who has spoken to a counsellor at nmims...it is going to be a test of general knowledge and current affairs.....refer

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2007-gd-pi-discussions-25020219

Hi,

I had done a few practice questions for nmatonline.org some months back.There were normal aptitude question's the likes of which we have already seen in NMAT.According to the coaching centers,it is going to be a aptitude test.I think more details will be divulged after feb 1st.

NMAT CBT

There are 240 seats under MBA-Core and 30 seats under each of the other areas. NMIMS has sent GD/PI calls to 2500 students for these 450 seats.

The CBT test was conducted last year for all sectoral programs except their main program MBA.

The original idea was to do the same this year too. However, students have opted for more than one program and hence it has become mandatory for everyone to take the test.

It is going to be a 30 minute test. The number of questions and other information will be made available with a few days (according to the NM people).

This test is a normal APTITUDE test with similar questions as that appeared in NMAT.

SIBM Cutoffs
Category Cut Off Open 83.75 SC 52.50 ST 39.00 Physically Handicap 53.25 Kashmiri Migrants 65.75 Sponsored 83.75

hi guys cbt is a 250 question psychometric test where u cant go on previous question once u ticked the answer also there r no rite answers we have 2 fill what we feel is rite

i say this with 80% conviction

Hi all ...
plz do not speculate on what the test is about ..
Only post , if you have official information from NMIMS.
The more ppl spam here, the more the chances it ll get locked. 😃 ...
As a lot of you have said, let the seniors come to our rescue ..

btw have any1 of you gone through the NMIMS GD PI thread ...
NMIMS admin has given a written reply that the test is on business awareness and current afairs ...
Plz go thru the last 2 pages here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2007-gd-pi-discussions-25020219

btw the thread is also in the wrong section of the forum ....

Can anyone in chennai tell me where this CBT test centre is?Does anyone else have the same centre

HNF-North Main Road
W-183 , North Main Road,Anna Nagar,
Western Extension,
Chennai-101

ya...pilu.....u sound quite confident...wat with the estimate of the number of questions....but i don`t think we can take that 20% chance....aren`t these nmims ppl entertaining any query regarding cbt???it can`t b quant,eng,di...ideally it shud not even b gk...they have already tested it in written test....it cud b a pyschometric test...many colleges have this..wellingkar also has this test...phew...lets hope some seniors come to our rescue..

Hi guys,

This CBT is a 30mins test, and as much as I dread it, I dont think they are going to judge our quant, verbal or data interpretation abilities here, it may be an aptitude test of some kind, can the NM seniors pls post some replies and help clear the ambiguity.

Thanks in advance