Compatibility Report!!!!

41 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hey all you PG'ites, Chk out this which givez reports related to Star Sign Compatibility. Herez the link :: http://www.paranormality.com/zodiac_compatibility.shtml To get your report Just click on your Star Sign Pic. To start...
Page 1 of 5

i seriously dont belive in this monthly crap, i know a person who was born on the same day same year as me , but still we both have exactly opposite personalities...

and my compatibility charts at http://www.paranormality.com/zodiac_compatibility.shtml says

The complementary opposite sign to Gemini is:
Sagittarius
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini has a harmonious relationship with:

Gemini Cancer Leo Libra Aquarius Aries Taurus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini has a difficult relationship with:
Virgo Sagittarius Pisces

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini has a turbulent relationship with:
Scorpio

Capricorn

he he he . but my best friends..rather my childhood friends are capricon and pisces so according to these people they shouldnt be my friends till now right ..but they still are.. how do u explain that ....!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
We do...or do we?
Whr's Mike? Anti-astrology stand needed!

Summon the Devil and he shall respond!

And Bang on!!!! Heck! I'm July born and I went thru it and at first glance, Hell, yeah! Everything seemed like "Wow! That's me.....except for those 3-4 bits" n all that usual trash that every1 does....n then, as usual, on second glance you realise the truth. The damn thing is far too general!!! Every1 can delude themselves that it "broadly" defines them...or at least "some" parts describe them "accurately". BS!!!!!!!

And, who are we to judge ourselves anyway? I may think of myself as secretive and soft and sensitive n all, but am I really that way? Can I say whether I am a "nice guy" or should I leave that to others to decide? Essentially all these things of dividing on the basis of month and Sunsign and all is just BS, that impressionable people delude themselves to believe. As some1 else has also pointed out, it is just impractal and downright asinine to think that all the billions of people in this world can be divided into 12 categories simply on this broad division.

Cheers!
Mike

For once I can second all that he said
Druid Says
I have made a general observation that girls tend to show more intrest in zodiac signs than guys. Anybody else has made a similar observation ?If so any idea why ?

I disagree with you on that one. I'd say it's guys who tend to believe in it more. Women do seem to read it but shrug it off (seen it among my friends and cousins n all) while men read it, scoff at it, and then go about with the zealous belief that it was all damn true.....

Even if you look at the various threads on topics like these (I think there have been a couple earlier too) the guys seem to be equally bullish on this, if not more than the girls.

Cheers!
Mike

PS: IMHO, I think it's more because men look outside themselves for the causes of their failures. Like, "It wasn't my fault....kismat mein likha tha.." type of thingy.....

I have made a general observation that girls tend to show more intrest in zodiac signs than guys. Anybody else has made a similar observation ?If so any idea why ?

http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.in/
We do...or do we?
Whr's Mike? Anti-astrology stand needed!

Summon the Devil and he shall respond!

And Bang on!!!! Heck! I'm July born and I went thru it and at first glance, Hell, yeah! Everything seemed like "Wow! That's me.....except for those 3-4 bits" n all that usual trash that every1 does....n then, as usual, on second glance you realise the truth. The damn thing is far too general!!! Every1 can delude themselves that it "broadly" defines them...or at least "some" parts describe them "accurately". BS!!!!!!!

And, who are we to judge ourselves anyway? I may think of myself as secretive and soft and sensitive n all, but am I really that way? Can I say whether I am a "nice guy" or should I leave that to others to decide? Essentially all these things of dividing on the basis of month and Sunsign and all is just BS, that impressionable people delude themselves to believe. As some1 else has also pointed out, it is just impractal and downright asinine to think that all the billions of people in this world can be divided into 12 categories simply on this broad division.

Cheers!
Mike
Aquarius (The Water Carrier) 20 Jan - 18 Feb
Aquarius : is the eleventh and fixed/air sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Aquarian:
Positive: Inventive, highly intrigued by others, caring, thoughtful, logical, scientific, a good communicator and loyal.
Negative: Self absorbed,
. rude and without tact, prone to eccentricity, unwilling to share ideas or fight for beliefs, voyeuristic curiosity about others and rude.

Compatibility with other zodiac signs:
the complementary opposite sign to Aquarius is:
Leo

Aquarius has a harmonious relationship with:
Aquarius Pisces Aries Gemini Libra Sagittarius Capricorn
Aquarius has a difficult relationship with:
Taurus Leo Scorpio
Aquarius has a turbulent relationship with:
Cancer Virgo

al dat in blue is tru n the 1 in red is FALSE

thats my profile....i hope this compatibility thread finds me a COMPATIBLE mate!!!!
any takers!!! n since i dont take all this seriously so ppl not compatible acc to astro r still WELCOME...

JOKES apart....junta me thinks for fun sake et al if v follow ASTROLOGY its fine...but 1 need not get serious oer it.....it is in fact jugglery wit words...more often than not 1 cant resist readin it!!so is the case wit me!!!

n for ppl arguin whether its A SCIENCE or AN ART............my take on this is that its A BUSINESS!!!....so MMJ shud include this for the commerce

That's mine

DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions.
Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to bewith. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved.
Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing
personality
. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions.
Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical

All the ones in italics - YA RIGHT

Command like a king, work like a slave.

see that's what is the thing all about... its up a person to belive in it.... it is not necessary that every time everything should be correct... but then few things just happen.. might be a COINCEDENCE

hey al!!!

wel wel almost read al da posts under dis topic...

n me 2....nt at al wid dis astrology thingy....

i hv dis habit of readin regardin starsigns featurin in Bombay Times evryday by Shelly von Strunckel...y? pure TP....i read 1st mine n den i go abt readin my crushes' .. heeeeeeeeee

bt 1 thing ive noticed is dat sumtimes da stuff written out der cud b true...as in...in certain situations v tend to think in a particular direction which makes us believe dat "yaaaaaaa dis is xactly wats happenin wid me rite now" !!!

sope everythin is in da mind basically....infact 1ce da same stuff was written on consecutive days which proves its al crap...bt guess wat!!!!!! i still keep readin it ..heeeeeeee

tataaaaaaa n take care of of ul.....

:wink: luv alwayzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
christy 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

vowww awesome crap. millions of people born all over the world in a month and all should fit this description more or less. and imagine when u going to find a soulmate u say hey i m aries n u i donno wat star sign and so we wont be compatible. who said love is blind. 😁 😁 wat happened to nature v/s nuture debate : : :

PS why u wanna remain unkown to the world when the entire pg world now knows u