Comparison of instution/coaching center and test series for CAT

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi All , I am planning to give my CAT this year - 2012 , as a new aspirant I am a bit confused and unaware of certain things that I should know beforehand and what will help me The first thing that I came across is how to prepare? should...
Page 1 of 1

@[202944:vishal.das] :: thankoo hai g..... :mg:

DON ko pakadna mushkil hi nahn...namumkin hai :mg:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@[536381:saaawariyaaa] I have reported this thread Mods will get a notification and they will close it

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

@[316381:visionIIM-ACL] : pls close this thread :mg: :w00t:

DON ko pakadna mushkil hi nahn...namumkin hai :mg:
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

Hi All ,

I am planning to give my CAT this year - 2012 , as a new aspirant I am a bit confused and unaware of certain things that I should know beforehand and what will help me

The first thing that I came across is how to prepare? should I join any institute or only self-study with certain test series and which one to go for and many other similar basic questions

I found that every newbie is fond of such things and its great difficult for him to acquire these answers and move forward , I started a new thread so that you guys can comment your views on it that helps

The main confusion is definetly related to which institute/coaching center I may go for and which test series are the best ones

I am in New Delhi so will wish to join any in my city

Guys please reply me on this so that it helps me to move my first good step to CAT

Thanks and happy commenting :)