Comparison of B schools

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am expecting calls from quite a few B schools and I am sure there are gonna be many more people like me. But the problem that I face is deciding which of the B school is better. Therefore I am starting this thread to solve this problem of puys.
Page 1 of 1
alex_maurya Says
I am expecting calls from quite a few B schools and I am sure there are gonna be many more people like me. But the problem that I face is deciding which of the B school is better. Therefore I am starting this thread to solve this problem of puys.

Comparison of B-schools is not allowed on this forum. You could use the PG rankings to decide which one is better for you, or could PM some puys here to find out.

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
alex_maurya Says

I myself am expecting calls from LBS, Nirma, UBS (Chandigarh), BIM-Trichy, Wellingkar (Mumbai), K J Somaiya (IB), XIME, IFMR, BIMTECH. I am also expecting to get admission in IBS hyderabad as I had an awesome interview and presentation. Could anyone please tell me which of the following institutes are better than the others. By the way, I got 90.56%ile. Lesser than expected but still decent.