Compare b schools

28 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Hi Guys and Gals, This forum will enable people to compare b schools before taking admission. Since all other forums have restrictions over the comparison of colleges and I could not find any other forum. So, Lets start.. Make an informed decisi...
Page 1 of 3
No reason for this thread to exist. Closed. Be warned, comparisions between bschools are not allowed on PG.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

NMIMS-MUMBAI V/S SYDENHAM

Guys Great Lakes PGDM, SIIB,IFMR,IMT DCP. which one is the best or plz rate them in order ..

ifmr siom tapmi and liba ..plz arrange 😃

DOMS IIT Madras

Excited and confused. Need some help regarding the choice of B school - Converted for IMT-G and SCMHRD. A look into the ranking puts IMT-G ahead but TIME categories SCM in AA and IMT-G in A category. Advice very much appreciated.

Convert : SCMHRD, IMT-G

Excited and confused. Need some help regarding the choice of B school - Converted for IMT-G and SCMHRD. A look into the ranking puts IMT-G ahead but TIME categories SCM in AA and IMT-G in A category. Advice very much appreciated.

Convert : SCMHRD, IMT-G
1 comment

GUys ..howz NMIMS-BANGALORE

1 comment

Guys...IMT G ( marketing ) vs XIMB ( BM) , considering the fact that the seats have been increased in XIMB BM from 180 to 300 this year onwards. I have read in forums that IMT G 's cons include big batch size but with XIMB going the same way , want a proper feedback to choose between the two.

IMT G PGDM Finance/IMI/LIBA/FORE/NIRMA/GIM/KJSOM.....I am interested in finance and want my future job as equity analyst or something like that...have around 3 yrs of IT experience...

2 comments

SP Jain GMBA v/s ISB v/s Great Lakes

“It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.” The Bhagavad Gita
4 comments