company that supports/sponser MBA.

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, Which company help in doing MBA ? like giving sabbatical leave or half salary (financial support)while doing MBA ? or have some tie up programs so that u can change ur line to business side ? I have herd of -IBM -Infosys Need mor...
Page 1 of 1

from personal experience - TCS provides you very limited options...
the universities they have tie-ups with are probably those that find it diff to fill vacancies ;)

-goldenirony

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

adding to wat ma fellow infoscion explained abt the Post Grad support @ infy ,

Infosys also provides financial support for certifications like CFA and FRM ...!!
You would be getting back 50 % of your investment, provided you pass the exam 😃

Hi,
Which company help in doing MBA ? like giving sabbatical leave or half salary (financial support)while doing MBA ? or have some tie up programs so that u can change ur line to business side ?

I have herd of
-IBM
-Infosys
Need more feedback.

In IT field:
- Tech mahindra (but they have a list of colleges with them for which they support)
- Siemens
- CTS (they do provide study leave but no idea abt half salary)
- TCS (they sponser part time only)

In other domain:
- Ranbaxy (Full support in India as well as abroad)
- GSK (Same as ranbaxy)
- Tata Motors

This is what I know from my friends who are working there. Please verify this information before arriving on any conclusion.
Hi,
Which company help in doing MBA ? like giving sabbatical leave or half salary (financial support)while doing MBA ? or have some tie up programs so that u can change ur line to business side ?

I have herd of
-IBM
-Infosys
Need more feedback.

Infosys does support- but you need to spend at least 5-6 years in the organization to avail for this opportunity. Also, the cases I have seen are rare. You can become a Business Analyst after some years in your domain- but again depends on case to case basis.
"How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong" - Into the Wild

Hi,

I have herd of
-IBM
-Infosys
Need more feedback.