Company sponsored seats---- Info required

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
heya ppl.....need info on which colleges have company sponsored seats.....and what are the requirements for the same...does the company needf to be listed et al.......a friend of mine's planning for the same.....i do understand taht they wont be e...
Page 1 of 1

Hi ,
I still remember that in july 2003, when i thought of going for CAT, I also went to attain the same information(We own two Chemical industries). but unfortunately that time i was not known to Pagalguy.com, so i gathered all the information on my own after doing lots and lots of research.

I came to know that IIMs,FMS, Xlri, MDI,IITs, Ximb, Tapmi, NMIMS,IIFT etc dont have Company sponsored seats 😞 bot came to know that SP jain( 😁 ) , Scmhrd, SIIB, LBSIM, BIM trichy,IMI, Fore and some other good names do have Corporate sponsored seats.

No college requires the sponsoring company to be listed also thay have not fixed up any limit for the turnover(except SCMHRD they require the company to be having a turnover of more than 50 crore which my company did not had). I filled all the forms with great expectations that If sth went wrong i will have sth fall back on and atleast in this category I would get selected, but nothing went as expected got calls from LBSIM, Siib for the same category got selcted for SIIB but did not join it.

Now the result of the research is that only SYMBOYSIS group is the one which conduct selection for corporate sponsored category seriously(beoz they already have Management quota to manage their social obligations). SP Jain will not even send u a call(rate of these seats are 20 lacs with contacts), LBSIM fill these seats from backdoors at a rate of 6L and the story is same for all the other colleges.

The thing is all these categories are more prevalent in private institutes with no management quotas which are also run by human beings and u know humans have their social contacts and social commitments........ so I dont blame them. this is the other face of of backdoor entry system and I can guarantee you that IT IS MORE DIFFICULT TO GET SELECTED FOR CORPORATE CATEGORY WITHOUT CONTACTS THAN FOR GENERAL CATEGORY.

So my advice to your friend is Not to waste even single minute in searching for the institutes which offer CS category. If the turnover of his company is more than 50 crorethen apply only in SCMHRD otherwise it would be nothing but waste of monery and time.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

heya ppl.....need info on which colleges have company sponsored seats.....and what are the requirements for the same...does the company needf to be listed et al.......a friend of mine's planning for the same.....i do understand taht they wont be eligible for the placement process .....thats fine as his company (an unlisted one) is ready to take him back....

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.