Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologists' Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates

Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologists' Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates For more information and to apply, visit http://upsc.gov.in/

5 Posts  ·  36 Users
Page 1 of 0

When will be the result announced of geologist 2017 examination??? Any idea?

undefined
Write a comment...
  UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2017 Exam Pattern. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notified on their official website and has invited eligible candidates for the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2017 examination. Interested...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
  UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2017 exam Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified on their official website and has invited eligible candidates for the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2017 examination. Those intereste...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
I've M.Sc(physics) back ground...so i don't have any idea about geology..and the following syllabus given in upsc web site for this exam..the topics are:Seismology, Application of Gravity and magnetictechniques in geophysical mapping and mineral e...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am MSc Physics from Shobhit university through distance mode. am eligible to take combined geoscientist exam ??

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
shraddha1411
Shraddha K @shraddha1411  ·  4 years ago

But do check with UPSC helpline number for the latest development. :)Hope this helps.

•  
kmrsjjn
@kmrsjjn @kmrsjjn  ·  4 years ago

Thanks

•  
undefined
Write a comment...