Columbia graduate Queris for Columbia j-term

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am a Columbia Graduate, and COlumbia has announced its application deadlines for admission into its January term. Anyone preparing for this session admission, feel free to drop in your doubts/ queries etc.
Page 1 of 1

Alumni talk about their experience at Columbia accelerated program:

Why I chose to go to Columbia Business Schools J Term?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sent you a PM

hi kavita, can u plz llok into my profile and comment

BE(NIT) - 61%
cfa level 1, taking level 2 in june,2010
work exp - 5 years in a top indian mfg firm, worked in manufacturing proejcts and change mgmt
currently working in an fortune-500 american mnc as a project manager, independently looking after all indian projects, reporting to director
GMAT - taking in july, target 720+
ec and cs - close to nil
post-MBA goal - finance (vc,pe / i-banking/ corp-fin in that order)
interested in MBA from US/UK

can u plz list down some b-schools which wud fit my profile and career goal and which i can realistically target for 2011 fall

regards,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To answer your question about Columbia fit, I have written my experiences at Columbia here: My experience at Columbia Business School

I think this should answer a lot of concerns regarding Columbia as a Business School and what to expect there. This shall also be helpful for you to prepare your applications.

Kavita,

I am planning to apply to Columbia this year. I hope you can help advice prospective candidates on how to establish the all important 'fit' with CBS. As it is a finance school in all rights and coming from an IT background how do we tailor our application to suit the CBS culture ?

Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi kavita, can u plz llok into my profile and comment

BE(NIT) - 61%
cfa level 1, taking level 2 in june,2010
work exp - 5 years in a top indian mfg firm, worked in manufacturing proejcts and change mgmt
currently working in an fortune-500 american mnc as a project manager, independently looking after all indian projects, reporting to director
GMAT - taking in july, target 720+
ec and cs - close to nil
post-MBA goal - finance (vc,pe / i-banking/ corp-fin in that order)
interested in MBA from US/UK

can u plz list down some b-schools which wud fit my profile and career goal and which i can realistically target for 2011 fall

regards,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am a Columbia Graduate, and COlumbia has announced its application deadlines for admission into its January term.

Anyone preparing for this session admission, feel free to drop in your doubts/ queries etc.

Kavita,

I am planning to apply to Columbia this year. I hope you can help advice prospective candidates on how to establish the all important 'fit' with CBS. As it is a finance school in all rights and coming from an IT background how do we tailor our application to suit the CBS culture ?

Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a Columbia Graduate, and COlumbia has announced its application deadlines for admission into its January term.

Anyone preparing for this session admission, feel free to drop in your doubts/ queries etc.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...