College Review

7 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group

My college is good in all terms. It is the best. It is good when it comes to: Faculty, campus and student life. We have a large football ground where we play sports during breaks and after college hours. Basketball use to be my favorite sport and my college had a perfect court for it. It also gave me opportunity to complete inter-college. I still owe it to my teachers for a successful career I have today. Do not take my word for it, but take a look for yourself. Visit website or better yet take a campus tour.

Page 1 of 1

I have completed my Post Graduation from DBGI. I have done Masters's in MBA 2 year program in Marketing. I am currently working in an IT company as an Assistant Practice Manager. I am grateful to DBGI for providing me abode of learning and excellence. And My effort of making my institute proud will never end. https://www.dbgidoon.ac.in

Video Thumbnail112848260403353
Assistant Manager at knack system
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DBGI offers students with opportunities for overall development. Industry visits, excursions, personality development classes, mock interviews, etc are the part of our curriculum. Excellent, helping, and motivating faculty. What more can you ask for. I am glad I chose DBGI for my further studies. https://www.dbgidoon.ac.in/

Video Thumbnail112847603330140
Project Manager at Daffodil software Pvt 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm a student of BCA final year in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law. During my college days I was well explored and boosted for Workshops and webinars of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Python Programing, etc. oraganised by CPJ college. The college often invests the best in us like leading me to National Level Competition at IIT Roorkee. I also loved the fact that my college shapes our career out of our talents and interests. Another thing I loved about my college is there fests like Marketech, Ullaas etc. I thank CPJ College for creating remarkable experiences during my college life. I would urge you to follow such amazing career path at CPJ. Take one step closer to your future at CPJ!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law. Quality knowledge it has given students a lot opportunities in placements and internship drive with many good companies like wipro,Infosys,and many more. workshops for IT students like python ,artificial intelligence, Robotics and ethical Hacking. Also the cultural and academic events to enhance the capabilities of the students like the amazing annual fests like Ullaas, Marketech, Loi Feista, etc. Varioous clubs are introduced which is run by students and that help students to showcase thier talent like* Jhankaar (dance club), dhwani(music club), mukhauta (dramatics club), alankrit (fashion club),lekhni(literacy club),pratibimb(photography club).Faculties here are very helpful and supportive.

Post 110034779563633
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ChanderPrabhu Jain college of higher studies and school of law is one of the top ranked institution which is offering various courses for the students. It has the most modern infrastructure with all the needed facilities for the students. Campus and classes are fully air conditioned, it has various labs, various libraries also a campus equippes with all the needed facilities. All the faculties are highly and well educated with very supportive and friendly nature with the students. CPJ has its separate societies and cultural teams to give its student chance to show their talent and shine like a star. It also has its placement and internship cells which lrovides the students with the various internship amd placement opportunities to secure their future. Overall CPJ makes the education journey really a mesmerizing one.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

www.cpj.edu.in 

Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law is just amazing college. Students coming here are treated as friends by the faculties here. Getting admitted to this college is a one go process. They will make you each and everything clear in a single process itself. I am pursuing Ba LLB (H) From this college. I joined this college in 2016 and I have made numerous memories in this college till day which I am going to cherish my whole life. Though I am a law student here but the faculties from the Law, IT & Commerce dept. are just amazing. The faculties here treat you like no other teacher ever can. The most amazing part of this college is it's infrastructure. People might stay in a doubt due to it's are i.e. Narela. But trust me the infra and surroundings are good to go. Being a student, you have easy access to each and everything there. Without any doubt go for this college. You'll love the experience here.

Post 109932670522441
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Knowledge told and showed is more remember able than the one that the student has just acquired through https://www.essayservicesreviewsclub.com/the-best-writing-services-for-students/ reading. Reading gives a good understanding but learning improves in discussion and situation based learning methods.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...