COAL INDIA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE 2017

20 Posts  ·  119 Users
About this group

welcome puys.. the most awaited Coal India MT 2017 has released notification those who are eligible and interested can start a discussion here for the planning and execution for the coming exams... all the best in advance... here the link for applying and advt.

https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/CurrentOpening.aspx 

is coal india management trainee 2017 temporary or permanent ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

link kab chalu hoga 10 to baaj gaya

create your own destiny..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if there is no correction mean no need to go that facilitation center rite? directly attend the exam on 26th march? pls tel me 

1 like1 comment
srivas14380
@srivas14380  ·  17 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For more info look into admit card instructions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The facilitation centre is for the correction of the details in the E-admit card

2 comments
salmafaree
@salmafaree  ·  1 karma

if there is no correction mean no need to go that facilitation center rite? directly attend the exam on 26th march? pls tel me  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mahammad
@Mahammad  ·  32 karma

Yes, as per the admit card instructions in case u have error or corection u have to visit the facilitation centre on sat. Else u can attend exam

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CIL has uploaded a list of facilitation centre. Does anybody have any idea about it??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know the kind of questions asked in general knowledge in coal india?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BHAI  KYA   ISME  BOND AMOUNT RS-  5,00,000/-

KA HAI AND  BOND PERIOD   5 YEARS KA HAI ......  PLZZZ  CLEARIFY....??????

2 comments
azadbhagat123
@azadbhagat123  ·  132 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
philsify
@philsify  ·  87 karma

3 Lakhs is a bond amount and you have to serve for 5years to the company and the amount will be deducted from your monthly salary till 5years..after completion of 5years you will get refund of 3 Lakhs with interest thereon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the MBA candidates appearing for CIL MT 2017 in <Material Management>, <Personnel & HR>, <Sales & Marketing>, Please join this group:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/coal-india-cil-management-trainee-2017-mba-openings-material-management-personnel-hr-sales-marketing-6019306015948800 

You're gone n' I gotta stay high... all the time... to keep you off my mind
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...