COAL INDIA LTD HR/PERSONNEL......

GROW UP PLZ SOME PPL HV MADE DIS GROUP WORSE

454 Posts  ·  478 Users
Page 1 of 45
FINAL PREDICTIONS OF CUTOFF OUT OF 200 GENERAL: 167-172 OBC/SC: 155-160 ST:145-150 Its the most accurate range in which it will lie according to my estimates so people below this should definately start preparing for next exam, people scoring in t...
Read More...

Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. 
  • favorite 3
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Prabir Sharma @Prabir91  ·  11m

any idea about mechanical cut off??

• favorite_border 
Sentinel Prime @Sentinel_Prime  ·  6m
@Prabir91 bro m still working on that so that we can have an exact idea about mech too but to be honest its not that easy to predict mechanical cutoff due to high competition but it should be approximately something near about written cutoff +10 a...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Bhai pending document mail pe kaise bhejna h means original ka scan bhejna h ya self attested photocopy ka?? Anybody having knowledge, plz reply 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Sentinel Prime @Sentinel_Prime  ·  16h

@amithunk send scan of original only uska printout woh khud nikal lenge. they just wanna see that you have the document or not so only send original

• favorite_border 
@amithunk @amithunk  ·  1h

Thanks bhai

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

When are the final results expected to come out?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

If gen cut off for final selection is 170 then what is expected cut off for obc sc and st categiries

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@Bhushan4388 @Bhushan4388  ·  4d

@Sentinel_Prime thanks bro

• favorite_border 
Sentinel Prime @Sentinel_Prime  ·  4d

@Bhushan4388 You are welcome bro

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Its so sad and equally unfortunate that on all engineering threads people have now started discussion about cutoff marks for final selection but on this HR group the group of my stream people still dreaming that scoring even 0 marks can lead them ...
Read More...

• favorite 3
star_border
Sentinel Prime @Sentinel_Prime  ·  5d
@anonymous you are the guy who is dreaming to make it at 140s its no wonder that you dont even have brain and skills to analyze and know this simple fact that i am not ayan chatarjee. Say whatever you want. and yes PG is your site enjoy because re...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
BhaIyo mai mechanical se hun aur coal india ko bahut achhi tarah se jaanta hun Mere father uska employee hai .Last time 2012 me jab cil ne exam liya tha usme 80:20 ka ratio tha and final merit was wholly decided by writen.jinko bhi ye lagta hai k...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
Sentinel Prime @Sentinel_Prime  ·  5d

@Sub123456 i already know that buddy i had written this thing in my post here on pg on the day CIL officially declared the maimum marks for interview.

• favorite_border 
DHARM KA BHAKSHAK onlywhisk... @pyala_BACCHA  ·  5d

👍 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Donot take your interview lightly for some stupid people online who are immature and kiddish. KIDs donot have too much knowledge they just argue with others.Even in TISS mumbai exam for 100 marks is conducted, then it is reduced on scale to 10. Re...
Read More...
  • favorite 2
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
@Sub123456 @Sub123456  ·  5d

@anonym0us bhai aisa hota to CIL pehle se mention kar deta apne advertisement me.Your concept is wrong for CIL.

• favorite_border 
 @anonymous  ·  4d

@Sub123456 Hmm Your point is valid. I am also not 100% confident..

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Lets have a poll Minimum cutoff of FINAL MERIT LIST OF CIL HR MT FOR GENERAL would be following out of 200. The following options are out of 200. I havent added any interview marks out of 10 as on an average everyone is going to get more or less 5...
Read More...
170 above

• favorite_border 
Skip this question36 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Aaj kisi ne interview nai diya kya??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
You know there are some low scorers here who just want to live in their bubble believing that yes all people have scored low and making indecent personal comments. I never induldged in any personal attacks on anyone nor do i wish to after all i am...
Read More...

• favorite 4
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 38
DHARM KA BHAKSHAK onlywhisk... @pyala_BACCHA  ·  5d

@pagalboy sir, U mean DURATION of PI will DECIDE your DESTINY?

• favorite_border 
 @anonymous  ·  5d

nope duration of interview but outcome of interview will play crucial rule...ITs is nothing new many organisation/institute are doing do so..

I am not saying anything very new..

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store