COAL INDIA LTD HR/PERSONNEL......

GROW UP PLZ SOME PPL HV MADE DIS GROUP WORSE

524 Posts  ·  518 Users
Page 1 of 52

Anyone from this group (selected candidates for CIL) are called for Personal Interview by ONGC????

d
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Who can be the surety and the witnesses in case of the service bond agreement? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@babli2708 @babli2708  ·  2w

@recpdcl thanks ☺️

• favorite_border 
Banty  @BAntyIRPM  ·  1w

Guys, make a whts aap group..

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
There are people in CIL groups who are asking about the so called second list and when they gonna have their orientation and look at us HR people who didint even got their first batch orientation done till now. Really we are all very patient fello...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
 @anonymous  ·  2w

@BAntyIRPM i m not sure about that bro but mine is on 12th n i have made my plans according to that only. as of now m just waiting for that date

• favorite_border 
Banty  @BAntyIRPM  ·  2w

@RAJ.COAL.INDIA I see U r very much excited to join CIL... Good buddy... Made a WA group of all the finally selected candidates... Lets know each other before joining...

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello all, can anyone tell me if the same documents are being verified which were asked to bring during the interview at Kolkata? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Banty  @BAntyIRPM  ·  3w

@babli2708 yes... Refer to the site, list of the documents which is to be produced during joining.

• favorite_border 
@babli2708 @babli2708  ·  3w

@BAntyIRPM Thank you.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Good morning to All, Pre-employment medical examination in case of CIL is a serious topic to be thought upon. What if, a candidate is declared medically unfit by CIL while joining after he resigned from his parent organization? What will be his fu...
Read More...

d
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 I have talked to Ashish Mishra Sir right now on his phone number  and confirmed that the actual date of reporting will be the date  mentioned in the mailed appointment letter and not the one we are seeing  on website. So no need to be in further ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Rishi Sinha @rishisinha203  ·  29 Dec, 2017

@BAntyIRPM @RAJ.COAL.INDIA Since you people are from HR dept, can you please share any news regarding 2nd list. Thnx in advance

• favorite_border 
 @anonymous  ·  29 Dec, 2017
@rishisinha203 no bro i dont think any HR candidate will be having any information regarding this as we are the last batch of people having our orientation in march. People who are having or completed their ori...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hey friends i am from HR and i received mt appointment letter today but the problem is that the date of reporting on it is 12th march whereas the date of joining as per the joining schedule on coal india website is 20th Feb. So this has confused m...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
Banty  @BAntyIRPM  ·  28 Dec, 2017
  • favorite 1
Truther @ @recpdcl  ·  3 Jan, 2018

@RAJ.COAL.INDIA my joining date also changed from 20th feb to 12 march

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Any idea about TA Claim of Delhi candidates 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Any idea when we will get Appointment Letter by mail or Courier.. 

• favorite_border 
star_border
@swaroopn @swaroopn  ·  16 Nov, 2017
  • favorite_border 
@wizcolossus @wizcolossus  ·  16 Nov, 2017

Yeah, but any idea when? 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello guys. Plz tell yar ager kahi recently join kia cil m iselection k bad. Kya NOC le jana padega medical k time ya wo kch din ka time dege noc ya resign k lie for last co after medical confirmation.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store