Coaching Institutes in Gurgaon

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi All, Can you please suggest some good coaching institute in Gurgaon. I have taken GMAT once before and got a 610(Q-42,V-31) with self study. I need to pull up my scores to cross 700 margin and have to take the exam by mid Feb 2013. ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi guys. I am starting preparation for GMAT. Could anyone please suggest any good coaching institute in Gurgaon. I have heard about Jamboree. Prior to that, wanted to be informed if the faculties in the institute are good.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@eni @BSN84 Hi Guys, I am also looking for classes as I am starting prep for GMAT, if their is still a room for a memeber in a group, please let me know. Also if you can suggest any good coaching center in Gurgaon, that will be helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pm me urs details bsn84.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@BSN84

hi bsn84

will u like to be part of gurgaon study group? we r forming group , for guys/gal who r first time takers of gmat. urs joining will help us a lot.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@BSN84 said:
Hi All,

Can you please suggest some good coaching institute in Gurgaon. I have taken GMAT once before and got a 610(Q-42,V-31) with self study. I need to pull up my scores to cross 700 margin and have to take the exam by mid Feb 2013.

Will really appreciate some recommendation on institutes or private tutions.

Regards,
Hi all, can u pls help me out for some good GMAT coaching centres in gurgaon teaching weekend classes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Can you please suggest some good coaching institute in Gurgaon. I have taken GMAT once before and got a 610(Q-42,V-31) with self study. I need to pull up my scores to cross 700 margin and have to take the exam by mid Feb 2013.

Will really appreciate some recommendation on institutes or private tutions.

Regards,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...