Coaching institute for CAT in DELHI/NCR

119 Posts  ·  450 Users
About this group
I want to join a coaching for CAT 2013,in delhi/ncr, but i am confused, can anyone please guide me!

CAT is where every student’s heart lies in it is considered that CAT is an exam where you need to be a pro in academics. However, the case is otherwise. You need not be a proficient academician. The “Right Decisioning”, “Time Management” and “Basic Knowledge” of the subjects clubbed with its proper implementation can do the job. That’s where we focus on. We teach just enough to score a 100 percentile, in short, what’s actually required (rather than giving loads of study material, fewer worksheets and ignoring applicant’s compliance to it).

Smarg Education provides a platform for MBA entrance (CAT,XAT etc.) and TISS exams preparation by customizing, tailoring & a comprehensively score growing methodology through which our past students have been able to achieve percentile beyond their potential and getting admission in India’s premier B-Schools.

We offer three types of batches to our students:

1. Weekend Batches- For those who are in the working sphere from Monday to Friday and wants to prepare at the same time.

2. Weekdays Batches- For full timer preparatory.

3. Flexible Batches- If you are not comfortable with weekends and weekdays batches, because of whatever reason, you need not to worry as we provide flexible timing and batches which are primarily designed on the basis of the level of understanding.

1.Three Cyclic Preparation

We have a novel pedagogy system of learning mathematics in three cycles.

First the “Fundamental”: Basics of Mathematics is covered to sensitize students and prepare for a higher level of Math with concept building.

Second the “Advance”: Where the students will be taught a level higher the basic ones along

with Problem Solving and reasoning based solution of different subjects problems.

Third the “CAT/XAT”: After clearing the above two levels, the preparation will be pure CAT/XAT level. You will now be able to understand and solve mathematical problems with more ease and effectively.

2. Context-based Vocab/RC

Vocabulary is not meant for mugging up. It is a process of learning gradually with understanding the context in which it is written. Reading Comprehension (RC) is also built up in a similar manner. It is of different level for different exams hence require context based thorough understanding.

3. Viva-Voce testing Methodology

Generally considered as mock tests which we design in a special manner. We ask students questions and if the students are not able to answer, we will be able to clarify the doubts on the spot identifying the problem area. It is a much effective way instead of giving mocks in full fledge time-bounded manner.

4. Open Doubt Clearing Sessions (with revisions)

Doubts will always be there if a student is studying in a consistent manner. We respect the doubts of our students and give open don’t session classes by interacting them on a one-on-one basis. We prefer solving doubts in groups as well so that we can solve and practice doubts of other students at the same time.

All The Best.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ask these questions.

Are they providing sufficient time for your weeker subjects? Are they giving equal and individual attention to all the students? What is their mode of pedagogy? Is the environment where you will be studying is suitable for you? What is their success rate? and most importantly What are the students passed out or still studying have to say about them?

Look, Friends, I can’t speak for other coaching institutes. But I can guarantee you that my coaching from where I am preparing is the best coaching institute for CAT/XAT/ TISSNET or any other MBA entrances. No, I am not saying this out of the blue. SMARG EDUCATION has altogether the best pedagogy. It pioneers in providing tailored and customized education as per every student’s need.

SMARG EDUCATION offers,

1. One to one classes to every student.
  2. scientific pedagogy.
  3. Formula less and reasoning based maths. (especially for non- math background students)
  4. Flexible timings.
  5. Open doubt classes to everyone. You can ask anything anytime. no prior notification and appointments or any formalities for that matter is required
  6. Context-based RC and verbal teaching.
  7. Three cyclic preparation.

When you will join SMARG, you will take your time to work on your fundamentals. after your fundamentals and base will get strong then you will move ahead to the advanced classes where you will be initiated into the topics of CAT and XAT. only after you will be through with all the topics CAT and XAT questions and practices will start. this will help you grow and I can guarantee you will feel that growth. After this, you will be ready to crack any MBA exam.

SMARG EDUCATION never leaves you unguided. Unlike others, It also provides extensive coaching for Statement of purpose (SOP), Interview, Pre Interview test (PIT for TISSNET). and GK. You will get to choose from different colleges suitable for you ( if not CAT or XAT). Ex TISS, IIT (MBA), NLU, APU etc.

If you want to learn in the most comprehensive and easy way possible. if you want to learn with experience. If you want to make sure your admission in any college of your choice. I cannot recall any better option than SMARG EDUCATION.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone suggest a good coaching institute in east delhi or centre delhi, for cat?Thanks 

1 like2 comments
hudi4m93
@hudi4m93  ·  0 karma

If you are in Delhi. You can try Mindworkzz of Arun Sharma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smehta109
@smehta109  ·  4 karma

elitesgrid

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone suggest a good coaching institute in east delhi or centre delhi, for cat?Thanks 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shremil
@shremil  ·  0 karma

I know about a very decent coaching institute, named Bfactory, have read in it. It was very good experience. It helped me a lot. They use very good techniques and methods like 'Twin solutions' for Quants which helped me tackling CAT questions from different aspects and concepts. I'll suggest you to have a demo class there to get the best experience of the teaching and then decide.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Zeal15
@Zeal15  ·  0 karma

I am also looking for MBA coaching in East Delhi..did you find a good classroom faculty coaching?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will suggest you to join KITABEE , It has maximum students clearing CAT exam in terms of Percentage. Very qualified faculty. FEES is also very LESS.For any aspirant, the following factors are of prime importance when it comes to joining a coaching institute:1. Personal attention - I think the most important factor is this. If personal attention and mentoring is missing, don't join. When you are evaluating institutes, go and check their classrooms for batch size. Ask for a demo session, if possible. Go and take a demo class you will realize why i am suggesting KITABEE.2. Faculty - In addition to point 1, look for faculties who have gone through the whole process as they can understand you better and guide you better. Ask for faculty details. See if you can talk to them. According to me Neeraj sir is the best teacher just call him and ask any doubt if you have. 7838804491, 97183754753. Content/Material/mocks -At KITABEE content is getting frequently updated to match the recent trends. As I said, not a differentiating factor. Mocks used to be a differentiating factor, go and visit Kitabee Site.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Undoubtedly Alchemist because of the following reasons that differentiate Alchemist from all the other institutes that are available in the market: -

Modular Approach: - basically, they have divided the entire course into 13 modules. The best part about the modules is that you can choose your days and timings because all the modules are independent.
Faculty: - Also they provide you with an option of choosing faculty, as you`ll find faculties to be same at all the centers.
Results: - my decision of joining alchemist was motivated by their unique approach and genuine results, as their results are based on the classroom program i.e., the students who have joined the institute for classroom programme.

As per my research Alchemist is way better than other institutes. Therefore, i`ll highly recommend alchemist. atleast once you guys should visit the institute. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well,with proper timetable along with hardwork one can crack the test and enter into IIMs without any coaching. Coaching is not a necessary factor for cracking an exam however it gives you an upper hand to others. The provided study materials, technique to tackle any question, the growth of competition among the students are among many factors that makes coaching institute best place for study for any competitive exam. So primarily, it is necessary that you understand the lectures u attend and are in sync with them and that you could put forth your queries to it respective faculty members and get the solved.But incase if you are interested in knowing best coaching centers i can just say that GO JOIN KITABEE.The criteria for selecting an institute should be quality of the following :1. Faculty
2. Batch size
3. Study material
4. Test Series
5. Program feeCombination of all the above factors should help you in deciding which institute to join.As per the reviews of the students and my own experience, KITABEE just edges ahead in test series.
Quality of the faculty is more or less the same in both.
However, Kitabee is way ahead in the batch size factor.Personally, batch size factor would be very important in my decision. As a student, it is essential that you get personal attention. This motivates the student to be consistent. None of the other factors are that important.
You get decent faculty in almost all the institutes, test series are comparable and study materials are easily available.So, make your decision accordingly.At Kitabee you don't just attend the classes, you enjoy them. And I think that really makes a lot of difference in your preparation. They give individual attention to every student and his/her problem areas, and I feel that matters a lot.So if you need coaching for CAT then KITABEE is the best one.ALL THE BEST!!! CHEERS! 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

planning to join TathaGat(TG)! Avail a discount of Rs 2000 on the total fee using coupons. Just drop a mail at hasty.prateek@gmail.comI will provide you the coupons

CAT aspirant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heya folks,

NOTE : I am not from any coaching institute and my profile is all real.

Anyone thinking of joining IMS in Delhi/ Gurgaon?

If yes, we both can save each other some money, and that too, not a small amount.

username - kaushik02 on fb- ping me there and btw I have already joined and coaching is pretty good with Quants teacher being Mr. Vaibhav Mittal, you can google about him. wont be disappointed, I bet. :) 

Thank you! 

2 comments
ritzkaushik29
@ritzkaushik29  ·  68 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ritzkaushik29
@ritzkaushik29  ·  68 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...