Coaching classes for CAT ??

1,835 Posts  ·  908 Users
About this group
Hi Friends Im Darshan, currently working in Tata Honeywell Ltd. I recently joined. Planning to give CAT this year. I hope my association with this site would be helpful to me and all. I have this query.... How useful is taking coaching ...
Page 1 of 184
@ram007
Plz send the aimcat 2008 papers to me as well......
thanks

please edit your post and remove email id from it.... you can PM your email id to ram007 saar.... posting email ids on threads is not allowed !

All the best!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ram007 Says
PM me Ur Mail ID

@ram007
Plz send the aimcat 2008 papers to me as well......
thanks
anyone having aimcat 2008 papers in online format or anyone plz send me a link for aimcat 2008 online papers free download.
thanks .

PM me Ur Mail ID

anyone having aimcat 2008 papers in online format or anyone plz send me a link for aimcat 2008 online papers free download.
thanks .

Not really they don't have any such separate online mock papers. :(. They have papers only for the students studying at their coaching centres but no separate test series as the coaching is relatively new.

@ liquid dreams
can you provide link of patrik sir website

***** Academy

in my opinion Tathagat is a wonderful coaching ....they have Kumar sir for VA ,certainly the best faculty in town and quant faculty is also very good....they take around 400 students and thrive to achieve excellence..but remember joining any coaching is just 10 percent of your CAT prep......so select any coaching but give your 100 percent..:)

Hi can anybody tell me from when ims test series are going to start?and what discount they give on past performance?

Hey puys,
Need ur inputs on good coaching insti's in delhi .
How would u rate tatghat ,Byju(yet to start) and the big 3's...(cl,ims nd time).My friend is a fresher and needs ur help in deciding which insti would be better in terms of faculty,online tests nd all

CL delhi is the best but u can always go for Tathagat if u have quant phobia. If BYJU comes up with the best faculty then go for it.

Else,decide between CL and Tathagat

Hey puys,
Need ur inputs on good coaching insti's in delhi .
How would u rate tatghat ,Byju(yet to start) and the big 3's...(cl,ims nd time).My friend is a fresher and needs ur help in deciding which insti would be better in terms of faculty,online tests nd all