Co-relation between number of calls and final Admissions @ IIMs

217 Posts  ·  76 Users
About this group
While I 'm :oops: sweating away :oops: waiting for IIMs to declare list(s) .. I did some interesting "statistical analysis" :: based on last year's GD/PIs Consider this : Database-> Prime tutorial's last year's GDPI description b...
Page 1 of 22

Hey guys any idea when IIM Indore is coming out with resutls??
I didnt make it into L... no idea abt waitlist either ... hoping for I.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

oh.....just what i needed, the only insti i didn't get a call from declaring its results first...what with my other friends through, i guess this adds further tension for me!!!! :shock: :shock:

well, all of ya who made it - congratulations!!!
tc
Shw

IIM-Cal out....I got it !!! both PGDM and PGDCM !!! :))))))))))
Saurabh

Now i know the meaning of

"LULL BEFORE THE STORM"

Enjoyyy

piyush

are chillax yaro.guess the tension is causin sum frayed nerves here.

finally the day is here.the day fr which weve been sloggin over the last few months
(years).the day fr which ive messed up my attendance at college n final yr project.all those mock cats.the analysis.the rankings.the doubts.i jus hope that this turns out a day to remember fr all of us.atb

I second that.

What the hell is this ?
This is a serious thread . In case you didnt notice , its in the CAT section , not Chit - Chat . Here are a bunch of people waiting to see if they are gonna get into an IIM or not , and you start cracking some wierd Gay jokes ??
Do this in the CHit Chat section . Better yet , do it in some forum for homosexuals . Whether you are gay or not is not our concern .

Hey ,
Guys asking out guys for an add on request on yahoo !!! Am I in a gay bar or smth ???!!!

:shock: what a message :shock:

Control your motions and emotions buddy

Abhishek

hmmm
single but not ready to mingle.. definitely not with a guy !

anyway notgetting into such issues at this hour of the day and timi of our lives
wishin u all the best
God bless!!

Pawz

C'mon,
I wanted to know coz I'm also gay !!! Hey pawz are u single ??? Or have ya just made up ur mind about some guy ??? I guess this is just the right time for some titillating talk ...what do ya say ????
Cheers,
Mr. Bart Simpson