c'mon agri... lets join

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
*hey pagals*..., this s tiya here. the purpose of tis thread is to form a team of stu's prep for cat bt for abm --:wow: " *agribuisness management*":wow: as far as agri s concerned it s the hottest buzz of the day, amg buisness,. it s strange...
Page 1 of 1

Tiya, I uess you would want to first go through the Rules of posting on PG thread (link given in my Sig) before opening any more redundant threads that eventually get locked coz of dupes.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

are tiya, y dont u use the search function at all b4 opening a thread?? continue either here or here.. search n u'll get a few more threads apart from these two..

hey pagals...,
this s tiya here. the purpose of tis thread is to form a team of stu's prep for cat bt for abm --:wow: " agribuisness management":wow:
as far as agri s concerned it s the hottest buzz of the day, amg buisness,. it s strange 2 see absence of tis attribute of cat in pg..bt never mind, ther's alwys a room 4 improvmnt.
i ll be givn all imp news n other issues related to agri incl the stocks daily. so here i invite all those interested to join me, can send their views, articles n offcourse their probs
agri pagal.........
tiya: