CMAT Registration Photo And Signature Problem

25 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group
guys what does that 140*160 written for the photo means. And please help as to how should i reduce the size of the photo.
Page 1 of 3

Have queries about XAT 2018? Get them solved on spot by XAT Officials through the Live Chat on 11th December, 2017! Join the discussion here: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-xat-officials-11th-december-2018-5650395702493184  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey..i uploaded my photo with a background other than white..is this a serious problem??can i change my photo??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, my problem is realted to 10+2 yrs column. I have done my 10th from HBSE and 12th from CBSE, which option should I select and 10+SSC (CBSE) option is for what?

Please guide me .

Thankx in advance....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Help in registation!
Anyone facing problem in filling up the Grad percentage, the syastem does not seem to to be accepting decimal digits of the percentage  Anyone facing the same issue? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Signature is not clear enough in 60*90 in & i had submitted my form.....

could that pose a problem ?????? 

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
anmeshverma
@anmeshverma  ·  0 karma

Hey same issue..How to resolve?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anmeshverma
@anmeshverma  ·  0 karma

@apvn @AgentShaw How your prblem got resolved?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey..i uploaded my photo with a background other than white..is this a serious problem??can i change my photo??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

While registering for cmat Feb I have entered the wrong Date Of birth i.e I entered the wrong year instead of 1993 I had entered 1994 ,though I have already sent an email to aicte cmat customer care and they have not replied to the same . Since the details once entered cannot be altered after the payment of the fees what would happen now  or rather what can be done and could this be a problem?

1 comment
pritu.dega
@pritu.dega  ·  0 karma

Had same issue, spoken to customer care executive he said it can't be changed now, but carrying valid identity proof will allow us to take the test and it won't be any problem till we provide original documents containing actual DOB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I Am getting error while uploading photo and signature while applying for XAT 2015.

error : please select valid .jpg photo

Hi have tried to upload photo and signature in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) by using various methods. However, none help. Can anyone help me. Below are the methods that I have already tried:

(All the photos were in JPG/JPEG format)

both photo and Signature for XAT for were under 50KB and in JPEG/JPG Format

Photo was below 50 Kb and Sign was below 20 Kb.

Multiple combinations of Photo being in 45 Kb, 42 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb and 25 Kb AND Sign being in 45 Kb, 40 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 25 Kb, 18 Kb BUT None Work.

I am in stress not what what will work !!

I have also tried multiple resolutions along with different sizes making sure that all were under 50 Kb.

Kindly help me ........ !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

Hi have tried to upload photo and signature in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) by using various methods. However, none help. Can anyone help me. Below are the methods that I have already tried:

(All the photos were in JPG/JPEG format)

both photo and Signature for XAT for were under 50KB and in JPEG/JPG Format

Photo was below 50 Kb and Sign was below 20 Kb.

Multiple combinations of Photo being in 45 Kb, 42 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb and 25 Kb AND Sign being in 45 Kb, 40 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 25 Kb, 18 Kb BUT None Work.

I am in stress not what what will work !!

I have also tried multiple resolutions along with different sizes making sure that all were under 50 Kb.

Kindly help me ........ !!

2 comments
nandushekhar
@nandushekhar  ·  0 karma

were you able to solve this issue ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rumansourabh
@rumansourabh  ·  0 karma

What error message are you getting?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment