CMAT FEB 24th Feb,2014

41 Posts  ·  67 Users
About this group
This thread is meant for the aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam on Monday 24th Feb,2014.Please feel free to post your queries.
Page 1 of 5

Does anyone here know how good is Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) ?

I just got a call from SSBF for admission while I'll probably be getting IES or Chetana in CAP round 2 of Maharashtra.

P.S : SSBF was previously SSBM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey all!

IILM, Greater Noida has come up with its new program PGDM -FS. You may apply for it, for the good knowledge of how to play in the stock market, how to became a Financial analyst in the financial firm.

Go and grab the opportunity.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

itm navi mumbai or ims ghaziabad or great lakes gurgaon? which one to opt???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am confused in these 2 b-schools : KIAMS Pune Or ISB&M; Pune, which one is better in placements and will be good to go??

Do it Today or Regret Tomorrow !!
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which of the followng collges are good for marketing ???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I please now the comprehensive list of premier institutes that I can apply witha cmat feb 14 score of 168 rank 4262 ????

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my cmat feb 2014score is 168 and rank is 4262 ....what is the best colleges I can get ?? I am a btech in prod engg and have an year of work ex...please help

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls rank welingkar,welingkar banglore,ITM, BIMM, MITSOB,SIES,METIM,Pumba

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please rank:

SIES, IMT hyd, PUMBA, IMDR Pune, N.L.Dalmia

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have scored 87 in cmat (2014)and rank is 26478 please tell me my percentile and the formula to calculate it as well

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...