CMAT 2013-14 NOTIFICATION OUT

18 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
[image]
Page 1 of 2
Important

Goa Institute of Management will be accepting CMAT Scores (Sep12 as well as Feb13). Exact details regarding applications to be out soon. Admissions Helpdesk Thread to be started soon. So, register for Sep CMAT if you are interested for GIM.

Get back for any further query regarding GIM.

ATB.. !!
AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@arpita1792 said: Hey, could you tell me what colleges accept the CMAT score??

Last time few colleges that accepted CMAT Scores are :

JBIMS
SYDENHAM
KJ-SOMAIYA
GIM etc..

From this year, Maharashtra Colleges will be taking through CMAT Scores only as MAH CET has been scrapped. There will be many other state colleges as well. Apart from that GIM is sure to accept CMAT Scores again. Hope this helps.
AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala

Hey, could you tell me what colleges accept the CMAT score??

to all puys over here...i wanna know what was the cut-off rank for JBIMS in CMAT last year..my rank was 153 out of the 60,000 odd people who appeared last year and i had a score of 270/400..i did not appear for the GD-PI as many people told me that for an OMS candidate u need to be widin 40th rank as only 18 seats are available..so please share your valuable knowledge with me..thanks 😃 😃

i am not be able to acces the website www.aicte-cmat.in... please help..

@salsgmt said: is it lyk v hv to clear al d 4 sections in CMAT.. or d over al score vl b considered..?? plzz reply..

That will depend on the college which is going to accept CMAT Scores.

Few colleges have sectional cut offs while few don't.

e.g GIM did not have any sectional cut off for the last season and it is expected that it won't have any sectional cut off this time around as well.

Hope this helps.. All the Best.. !!

is it lyk v hv to clear al d 4 sections in CMAT.. or d over al score vl b considered..?? plzz reply..
..♥..I am an optimist.. being anything else hasn't worked so far..♥..
@sk_mdu said: Will the next CMAT be held around Feb 2013? Can I take that test to apply to Goa Institute of Management? Or should I take the test in this window?

The official decision on CMAT thing to be taken for admission of PGDM Batch of 2013-15 will be taken and announced in 3-4 days of time. As and when I get to know, I will be sharing the same here and in the other relevant threads in details. Stay tuned.. !!

continue here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/mat-cmat-and-state-exams/cmat-sept-2012-t-83189

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307

nope cant access it... may be they are getting it updated