class 12 marks

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
guys, i had got 88% in class x (icse) and 78% in class xii (isc,best of 4) and am doing bba and have secure 7.8 gpa till now. but i had flunked in maths in my class xii exam! so i would like to know will that completely negate my chances in gettin...
Page 1 of 1

true bro, but any idea how will it affect our admissions in the top b-schools?..like can they reject us only on such a ground even if we do well in others?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

bro same situation as urs....72% in 12th State Boards (flunked maths)....but past is past, cant change anything now...only difference that we can make is to our future...

@laughing said: guys, i had got 88% in class x (icse) and 78% in class xii (isc,best of 4) and am doing bba and have secure 7.8 gpa till now. but i had flunked in maths in my class xii exam! so i would like to know will that completely negate my chances in getting into any top b-school in india even if i do well in my respective written exams?? i will be glad if someone can answer my query!..
AB

guys, i had got 88% in class x (icse) and 78% in class xii (isc,best of 4) and am doing bba and have secure 7.8 gpa till now. but i had flunked in maths in my class xii exam! so i would like to know will that completely negate my chances in getting into any top b-school in india even if i do well in my respective written exams?? i will be glad if someone can answer my query!..