Cl proc mock 5 season 2012-13

450 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
Cl proc mock 5 is starting from 20th july. Use this thread to post your CL Proc Mock 5 score. [image] 1. Please do not post any details about your slot. Please do not post your e-mail id here. If you need to provide someone your e...
Page 1 of 45

@ab2

download all material from dropboxhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/iiec2d8kskej24u/0MlFMNk_Ak

Thanks a lot!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA/DI: 43

VA/LR: 41
OA: 84
Percentile: 96
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kindly if anyone hav mocks share

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Krammer
THe website seems to add your score to the existing database, so youre right most of the people who have taken it probably did in the original window, although there are a few who have taken it in last week. (my rank still changes) I do think though that the base of students taking these mocks is of a higher average than the overall cat.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gauravdbh1 Please share CL pdf mocks if any..I have time and test funda mocks!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@virajs
Well, I've been taking these Procs using the pdf files as well these days and have been wondering about the same.
I think that while its good to be around the mark that you're at, you've got to keep in mind that the janta scored this much way back. So, prep wise, most of them would be placed better at this point in time. The cut-offs/99 percentile mark would go up correspondingly.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
QA&DI;

Cut-off : 34.0
VA&LR; Cut-off : 31.0
TOTAL Cut-off : 73.0
QA45.0 95.2
VALR 56.0 99.4
101.0 99.13
Are these percentiles for real? After figuring the Married couples lr, i felt I had really cracked this paper.Also few ambiguous questions in RCs, left VALR accuracy very low. What do these cutoffs mean and does the percentile corresspond to CAT or would it be higher/lower than actual cat, with similar performance?
-Viraj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aparajitasingh here is the logic
to find the sum of any series of type

(Ax^a1*y^b1+B*x^a2*y^b2+C*x^a3*y^b^3..............................................)

if u'll put all the variable equal to 1 then series will get converted into

(A+B+C+D...................................)

which is sum of coefficients
now we wait :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sumeet1489 why to put x=1 why not any other value?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aparajitasingh just put x=1 u'll get sum of coefficients
now we wait :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...