CL Proc Mock 2 ( Pls don't click if you have not yet taken the test)

220 Posts  ·  85 Users
About this group
Hi All, Lets discuss and share our experiences of Career Launcher's Proc Mock 2 that started today. I shall be taking the test in couple of days. Cheers! Duddu *Moderator Note : Please do not go through the thread if you have...
Page 1 of 22

dude u picked up last yrs reply, look at the date of the post by kangaroo.

Fight.Love.Live
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
My proc mock2 scores -
VA - 75
DI - 27
QA - 17 missed the cut-off by one mark here.

OA - 119 ( 99.84%)

i had been doing disastrously in all mocks b4 this, i think wat helped me here was the sectional time limit, otherwise i usually tend to lose all track of the time distribution and end up leaving any one section completely unattempted...

btw, are they ever at all going to put up the analysis of online mock cat 3, or have they forgotten it themselves??

Hey , How come you guys got the analysis for PROC MOCK 2 .It is not yet available on my homepage. Did u give it offline as an unproc mock ?
To begin with attempting this sort of a qn in any exam is a strict no-no...
anyways this is how tis qn is to be done.there mite be other better ways.
request ppl t come up with better ways if u know any!!!
pu=2 ; if au=x then pa=2-x
if u see ap=pb=2-x;
if u connect ps and it cuts ab at o...then

ya well said...u need to strike the similarityof triangle concept here..once it strikes it's a cake walk..though calcualations may stumble you...

anyways real gud question i guess....

took the test today at my home..i was taken aback by qa though...

my scores :

VA 53

di/lr 23

qa 12

oa score : 88 and 96.95 percentile?

was di that tough..i found it quite doable...

may be not many ppl gave this test..the percentiles seem on a higher side for this score.....

Q.61
A sheet of paper PQRSTU is in the form of a regular hexagon having sides of length 2 cm as shown in the figure given below. What is the length of the side of the largest square sheet ABCD that can be cut out from the given hexagonal sheet of paper?

To begin with attempting this sort of a qn in any exam is a strict no-no...
anyways this is how tis qn is to be done.there mite be other better ways.
request ppl t come up with better ways if u know any!!!
pu=2 ; if au=x then pa=2-x
if u see ap=pb=2-x;
if u connect ps and it cuts ab at o...then

Can anybdy explain LR-DI sets.
Q 48-51
Q 52-55

Q.61
A sheet of paper PQRSTU is in the form of a regular hexagon having sides of length 2 cm as shown in the figure given below. What is the length of the side of the largest square sheet ABCD that can be cut out from the given hexagonal sheet of paper?

DIRECTIONS for Question: Each question is followed by two statements, I and II. Answer each question using the following instructions:
Mark (1) if the question can be answered by using the statement I alone but not by using the statement II alone.
Mark (2) if the question can be answered by using the statement II alone but not by using the statement I alone.
Mark (3) if the question can be answered by using either of the statements alone.
Mark (4) if the question can be answered by using both the statements together but not by either of the statements alone.
Mark (5) if the question cannot be answered on the basis of the two statements.
Q.71
A wire is in the shape of an isosceles triangle LMN such that lengths of the line segments LM and LN are 8 cm and 5 cm respectively. Find the circumradius of the triangle LMN.
I: If the wire is bent in the form of a square, then the area of the square formed is less than 28 square cm.
II: The circumradius of the triangle LMN is greater than 4 cm.

Q.73
The difference between a three-digit odd number P and the number formed by reversing the digits of P, is a two-digit number. If the tens-digit of P is greater than the units digit of P, then find the value of P.
I: P > 890
II: P
Hey
Can we discuss some questions here from proc mock 2..
I am not able to solve a few

which qns do u ve a prob with??Wrote my test yest only...i could help you with a few qns..cos its kinda fresh in my mind..

Wrote my test yest only!!!as close to the test environment as possible..i felt it was a really good idea from cl..who knows maybe this mite be the format for cat in a few years time...If CL comes up with these kinds of different tests they will be well appreciated..of course only till we get t know the exact way cat is gonna be conducted this year..
My scores:
VA-55
DI-19
QA-19(jus bout cleared de cutoff)
Overall-93(98.26%ile)

Hey
Can we discuss some questions here from proc mock 2..
I am not able to solve a few