CL Proc Mock 1 - Season 2012-13

562 Posts  ·  276 Users
About this group
*Hi Puys, The season has begun, we can sense the cyclone of getting into our b-school inside our hearts, can feel the fire in belly. It's the first mock on the season. Please share with fellow puys, Your CL Mock Attempts/Score/Experience/Sug...
Page 1 of 57

Any one solved the question 18 19 of Proc 1?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i take CL proctored mock tests at home? otherwise i have to travel 280kms to write at their center 😞 pls puys help me 😞

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , I did pretty bad din d quant section ...do the cl guys give d solution after the 10 days window is over..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MbaIIMA said:
@kartikv1 Dude are u getting these statistics for cl prock mocks even after giving it beyond the test window ? Also if anybody else can kindly tell me if CL prock mocks are given after the window period (lets say 2 weeks after the window period is closed), do we get the percentile and other statistics ?
yes . Even if you give before and some of the people give after the window , then also your percentile will change
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RoadKill created this

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iiec2d8kskej24u/0MlFMNk_Ak

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
please can anyone send me pdf of CL PROC MOCk 1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@radiox thanks boss.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@MbaIIMA

You can give them you will get everything but your name will not appear in their topper
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kartikv1 Dude are u getting these statistics for cl prock mocks even after giving it beyond the test window ? Also if anybody else can kindly tell me if CL prock mocks are given after the window period (lets say 2 weeks after the window period is closed), do we get the percentile and other statistics ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...