CAT Exam 2019 Preparation | Mock Test and Practice Question Paper

626 Posts  ·  6,166 Users
About this group

Let’s discuss about our performance in Career Launcher’s CAT Test series. How are you performing in your mock tests?

This Discussion on CAT Mock Test by Career Launcher’s CAT Test Series will provide information and details about CAT Exam Pattern; Also Get Important Tips for CAT Preparation.

For More Information About CAT Exam 2019 Please Visit https://www.pagalguy.com/cat and Read Articles, Join the discussions on CAT 2019.

Page 1 of 63

Hi ,

I am willing to buy CL mocks test series .Please contact , if anyone willing to sell,

Thanks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, 

Learning From Ant presents 'Arithmetic Module' as a part of its ''Apti India Campaign''.

Classes starting from 27th July 2020, Monday onwards

Time - 6 PM to 8 PM daily

Topic - Arithmetic

"Master Arithmetic in 16 hours"

Please Googlepay/ Paytm Rs.500 on 8340760675 to register yourself for the module.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Team - Learning From Ant

Post 82886912249329
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello aspirants, hope you find this message in a good health. I would like to make an announcement that I have the Full IMS mock series stack for 2020-21. I bought it at May and now as i am going to a college this year, so i am willing to sell it. And it is completely UNUSED. The series contains 40 full length mocks (15 self proctored + 25 take from home). And 30 sectional mocks (10 each from 3 section) for CAT. And also concept videos to learn from along with 2000+ practice questions from basic to advanced level across all the sections. And with live classes from IMS teachers Mon-Fri from 5pm-7pm. And also has 5 full length Admat mocks each for XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT/CMAT. The original cost for the stack is Rs. 13000+ 18% gst summing upto Rs. 15340/- at IMS website, It's eCATapult Focused series. But i am selling it at a much affordable price, say almost half the price or even less. So interested aspirants can DM me directly. Thank You.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 Mentors - 1 student - 180 minutes of knowledge transfer and doubt solving personal sessions. All at a cost of a lunch. All for a good cause as earnings from this initiative will be donated to Earth Saviours Foundation for COVID relief. 

Price for all 6 sessions: INR 599/-

Click on this link to know more about this initiative and register: https://lnkd.in/ePTk4zW

Post 82682968021393
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, 

'Learning From Ant' presents a 'FREE CHALLENGER WORKSHOP' on 'LR-DI ' as part of its 'APTI INDIA CAMPAIGN'

Date - 23rd July 2020, Thursday

Time - 8 PM 

Topic - LR-DI Challenger Workshop

Mode - Webinar (ZOOM Meeting)

Please reach out to us on 8340760675 to register yourself and receive the ZOOM LINK for the session.

Thank You.

Best Regards, 

Team - Learning From Ant

Post 82670713918653
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, 

'Learning From Ant' presents an 'INTERESTING WEBINAR' on 'DEMYSTIFY PERCENTAGE' as part of its 'APTI INDIA CAMPAIGN'

Date - 13th July 2020, Monday

Time - 10 PM

Topic - Percentage

Mode - Webinar (ZOOM Meeting)

Please reach out to us on 8340760675 to register yourself and receive the ZOOM LINK for the session.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Team - Learning From Ant

CONDITIONS APPLY - Only for those who are struggling in Maths

Post 81804955491023
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Am an aspirant this year. Anyone willing to sell off their IMS and TIME test series, please get in touch.

Please comment or send an inbox.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to buy TIME or IMS test series 2020. Anyone who wants to sell TIME or IMS test series 2020? Please inbox.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I am currently an MBA student and will be graduating in 2021. So, I along with my friends, have created a webspace where we have initiated sharing information about brand and their strategies, their history, their campaigns and everything about them. The webspace is a month old now and we are getting a good response from Bschools and MBA grads, since this space is created keeping in mind MBA grads and soon to be MBA grads in mind. Till now, we have covered brands like Google X, Starbucks, L'oreal, Amazon Logistics, FedEx, Axe Perfumes, KFC and are planning to add almost every brand present on the planet, as we move from here.

The webspace is - http://www.thebrandhopper.com

you'll find the information very relevant to your present curicullum or in future. Even better for increasing your general knowledge. Have a look! :)

CAT18-99.36 XAT 2019- 98.8 CMAT 2018-99.93 IIM Rohtak 2019-21
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QDS Pro Covid-19 Initiative for CAT aspirants - Why worry, when we are here. In the wake of this coronavirus situation and perhaps the ongoing financial crunches, QDS Pro Live Online Tutoring has taken an initiative to prepare students for CAT Exam online at extremely affordable prices. We request you all to share this with as many people as possible, so that it reaches out to all the students who are in need of it. QDS Pro is a one stop solution for all your entrance exams preparation related needs especially entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, GRE, SAT, XAT, etc... -> Because nothing can stop you from preparing for your CAT Exam. Website - www.qdspro.com Website - onlineprep.qdspro.com App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… . . . . . #MBAEntranceExams #EntranceExams #CAT #GMAT #CAT2020 #IIM #CATPrep #QDSProLiveOnlineTutoring #Covid19 #Coronavirus #Lockdown #Quarantine #MBA #Exams #Education #Motivation #Study #Student #CATQuant #CATVerbal #CATDI #CATLR #Quant #Verbal #DataInterpretation #LogicalReasoning #IMS #TIME #CareerLauncher #Endeavor

Post 74111937080097
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...