Cl mock nmat

76 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
*Hi,everyone I am opening this thread so that we all puys who are giving CL MOCK NMAT can discuss our scores,difficulty level of paper over here*.*So guys please pour in your scores & thoughts about the paper.*
Page 1 of 8

any how to took the FLT 3??? 3 questions in LR was repeated twice in the same paper!! :wow:

Perhaps the top of the mountain is cold, but the view more than compensates for it!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

any one who took the FLT 3??? 3 questions in LR was repeated twice in the same paper!! :wow:

Perhaps the top of the mountain is cold, but the view more than compensates for it!
If you want to change your post, please use the edit option. That will reduce the number of wrong post. And regarding your query, please visit the earlier part of the post. PM your email id, I will send you CL NMAT Mocks PDF.

P.S. -> uploading copyrighted material in PG is against the rules

Ya i had jus started using PG so didnt know about edit option..

Neways thank you..

Took NMAT FLT 2 after taking IMS Mock. Nice experience to have back to back test :lookround:

My scores

QA - 14.75(26A/48T,17R,9W) - 67.8%tile (Cut off 18 )
LR - 27.5(40A/40T,30R,10W) - 95.8%tile (Cut off 22)
VA - 19(29A/32T,21R,8W) - 97.5%tile (Cut off 11)
OA - 61.25 - 92.68%til (Cut off 54)

Decent performance, but still Quant is a worry on the eve of my NMAT slot. Hope to do well tomorrow.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
Took NMAT Mock 2 @ Home

My scores are as follows.

VA - 16.25 - 91.8 -
QA - 26.25 - 82
LR - 19 - 49.6 :banghead:
OA - 61.5 - 80

No worries buddy. LR was actually difficult. I scored 21 in LR and overall 66. I guess you are on right path.

Took NMAT Mock 2 @ Home

My scores are as follows.

VA - 16.25(30A/32T, 19R,11W) - 91.8 -
QA - 26.25(40A/48T,29R,11W) - 82
LR - 19 (34A/40T,22R,12W)- 49.6 :banghead:
OA - 61.5 - 80

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760

Just took NMAT Mock 1.

Got the following scores

VA - 10.75 (27A,14R,13W)- 82.7 (cut off - 6)
QA+DI - 13.5(26A,16R,10W) - 61.2 (cut off - 13.0)
LR - 20.75(27A,22R,5W) - 70.2 - (cut off 19.5)
OA - 45(80A,52R,28W) - 74.95 - (Cut off - 52)

I am baffled at the cut offs and percentiles provided. Need to improve at the time allocation.

One more thing, I guess we can choose to either take the questions in 1 Qs/screen or 1 section/screen. If I am taking, 1 Qs/ screen, there is some time delay after clicking on next button, is everybody facing the same problem. Thats quite frustating actually when Quant section takes a lot time to solve completely.

Hey Hiii Puys...I m not CL student...but i need mock nmat papers for practising...can you Puys give some links from which i can get mock nmat Cl papers?...

Thank you..

Gud luck

Hey Hiii Puys...I m not CL student...but i need mock nmat papers for practising...can you Puys give some links from which i can get mock nmat Cl papers?...

Thank you..

All the best..

If you want to change your post, please use the edit option. That will reduce the number of wrong post. And regarding your query, please visit the earlier part of the post. PM your email id, I will send you CL NMAT Mocks PDF.

P.S. -> uploading copyrighted material in PG is against the rules

Thank you..

All the best..

Thank you..

Gud luck