Hi, i want to give away my CET books, DM me.
Am an aspirant this year. Anyone willing to sell off their IMS and TIME test series, please get in touch.
Please comment or send an inbox.
I want to buy TIME or IMS test series 2020. Anyone who wants to sell TIME or IMS test series 2020? Please inbox.
Guys, can someone please share the mock drive links for 2019 mocks for time, IMS and cl. Inbox me. I'm also willing to pay. Cheers
Department of Management, BITS Pilani established in year 1971 is placed among top 10 private MBA institutions offering MBA in India by The Outlook-ICARE MBA Rankings 2020. It is also categorized among the best 7 MBA institutes of all kind in the west zone. THE WEEK Hansa Research Best B-Schools Survey 2019" has ranked it among the top 30 B-Schools in India.
With its unique feature of Practice School of 6 months coupled with three semesters of rigorous classroom learning, it is committed to excel in field of management education. It has an enviable alumni network spread across the globe at key positions in both corporate and academics and is oriented towards developing impactful leaders.
For Registration visit- https://www.bitsadmission.com/mba/mba.aspx
Last date for online submission of applications- 17th February 2020, 5PM.
For any queries-
For latest updates you can follow us on
Twitter - https://twitter.com/BITS_MBA
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bits_pilani_mba/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MBA.BITS.Pilani/
With immense pride, IME IIT Kanpur presents the Interim Report on the final placements of the MBA batch 2018-2020.
A total of 29 companies visited our campus this year with the highest offering being 20 LPA and average offer at 12.86 LPA. It was a 16.69% growth from the last year.
We look forward to welcoming the batch of 2022 and assisting all the MBA aspirants for the upcoming admission process. Applications closing 31stJanuary.
Visit https://pingala.iitk.ac.in/MBADM-0/ to access the admission forms and feel free to reach out to us for all admission related queries through our official admission information channels:
Official Facebook Group for Admissions 2020-2022:
Official Facebook Page:
Official Pagalguy Discussion Thread:
Now that CAT is done, the next crucial phase for you is to clear the GD-PI-WAT session. Most of you would have already checked your scores, while others would be waiting for CAT %ile.
Though CAT results are expected to be around Jan 5, the WAT PI process of the premier B schools start from Jan end itself. So, it may not be a good idea to wait untill the CAT %ilers are out, if you are already confident about some of the B school calls.
Been on the other side of the table, I can totally relate to the common questions that come in your mind. Once the B-school calls would be out, 99 or 95 percentile would just be like any other no. The only thing that would make you through the hallowed lands of your dream college would be your performance in GD-PI-WAT.
Keeping these in mind, we are starting a course for all the B-schools call getters with the mentors who have cracked interviews of different B-schools ranging from NMIMS, Indore, Kozhikode to A,B and C. This initiative was started by PrepZone last year with a limited batch of 100 students, but the whopping conversion rate of 472% has what made us take it further:) Hence, this year we are further enhancing the program.
GDPI Advanced -
GDPI Intermediate -
GDPI Basic -
A synopsis of the course is:
1) Every student will be allocated a best fit mentor/guide basis his expected calls, and this guide woule be the primary SPOC for you.
2) Student/Mentor ratio wuld be minimum to let the mentor give personalised attention to each and everyone's performance.
3) Full preparation for GD, WAT, Extempore, PI, Presentation, and other associated fields for Personality Aptitude test.
4) PI Details:
- The sessions of PI would be on a much personalized level by the relevant mentors who would fit in the profile of your college.
- Medium of PIs would be telephonic + Video calls. A detailed feedback and improvements list would be shared with you and tracked on your successive interviews by the different mentors.
- The PI sessions would be ONLY taken by the B-school graduates who themselves have appeared in a dozens of interview in the last 2-3 years, and can leverage on their experience to monitor the improvement of each and every enrolled students.
- Every student enrolled for the PI would have at least one stressed interview. The no. of interviews would vary basis which product of GDPI, you enroll for.
- Google form based personalized preparation for almost all possible Personal Life oriented interview questions.
5) GD & WAT sessions:
- A general live session would be conducted by one of the mentors giving basic guidelines about attempting different varieties of GD & WAT
- GD & WAT would be conducted by B-school graduates, VA faculty as well as a few Communications coach who have a depth of knowledge and viewpoints on the recent topics.
- GD & WAT topics along with the opinions of the mentors & bloggers on these topics will be shared with all the registered students.
- Continuous feedback and evaluation after every GD/WAT topic would be shared individually with every student on email/phone
- Every WAT needs to be submitted in a hand-written form within the given deadlines, and will be evaluated, scored and given the feedback by your assigned mentor before your next WAT topic.
- Every WAT topic will also be written by the expert PrepZone mentors and will be shared with everyone so that you all can benchmark and have a broader perspective on the writings.
6) Lectures on Current GK based opinion making for WAT, GD, and PI (For GDPI Advanced students)
7) Lectures on Diction improvement, Soft Skills, facial Expressions, and intonation. - (Here you'll understand how to sound natural ) (For GDPI Advanced students)
8) Personality/ Skills assessment test to provide you with your current standing.(For GDPI Advanced students)
1) Deadlines will be sacrosanct. So, give your best, participate very actively and do not miss on any lecture, discussion or the assignments.
2) The batch of GDPI is only limited to the first 200 students.
3) The first few enrolled students have already received their first few assignments and reading material. So, the course begins as soon as you enroll
This course is specifically formulated by Soft Skills experts and pioneers of IIMs Personality test rounds. With unique offerings and invincible trainers, this time, Prepzone is ready to repeat and beat its own record of 470% conversions in their maiden year launch. But are you ready to accept the challenge??
Those who wants to know our methodology & details - check: https://myprepzone.com/testimonial.html
As you know the admissions season is here and you might have various queries regarding colleges and its admission process. We, at Management Development Institute, Murshidabad (MDIM) 🏫 bring to you its official admissions helpdesk to address your doubts & queries and update all admission related information for the year 2020-22. 📝
To join the pagalguy group please click on the links below :
You can post your questions, and we'll be happy to help you. 🎒
Aspirant Relations Committee,
Management Development Institute, Murshidabad
How are the CL IIFT Mocks, compared to last year's actual paper? If not CL, any suggestions for IIFT Mocks are welcome.
As CAT 2019 is round the corner, Departement of Management, BITS Pilani wishes you All The Best.