CIVIL SERVICE ASPIRANTS.........

161 Posts  ·  82 Users
About this group
_guys........ come up and join over here to discuss relevant topics related to civil service examination.....__Make this thread a tool for the preparation so that everyone over here get benefited....... thanksssss........_
Page 1 of 17

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/upsc-civil-services-t-48334/p-1800136?page=1

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@TRUE--WARRIOR said:
Puys mains result & interview schedule is out.Interviews from march 3rd - 10 days from now - seriously guys UPSC is testing our nervesI'm packing off for intensive residential training. I'll try to keep in touch with the thread.According to a very reliable source, Civil services 2013 notification will be coming out tomorrow. So, start attacking the books guys.Everybody - On your mark - get set - GO
Did you appeared for CSE 2012 also?

Puys mains result & interview schedule is out.
Interviews from march 3rd - 10 days from now - seriously guys UPSC is testing our nerves
I'm packing off for intensive residential training. I'll try to keep in touch with the thread.

According to a very reliable source, Civil services 2013 notification will be coming out tomorrow. So, start attacking the books guys.

Everybody - On your mark - get set - GO

No matter how hard u punch, life hits harder. Only TRUE WARRIOR takes it & goes the distance - Rocky
@TRUE--WARRIOR for hobby area u can write dancing or listening to music... cuz in these types of hobbies HRs don't ask much.. and will be easier 4 u...

u knw itz nt easy to develop hobby in a day..

Also, u can write ur real hobbies...
Rab Rakhha....!!!!

UPSC mein yehi issue hae.. lets do this first , that first... isi mein hi ppl take sanyass..

Suzu Salaria(Excise and Customs Inspector)
QUESTION: what is Inflation? Causes and Effects? Methods to control? Why the present Inflation in the Commodity prices proving to be stubborn?
Inspector Home
@TRUE--WARRIOR said:
@nishant6augLets do economy first. We'll all study till night and then we can attack each other with questions.I have a class by Chief Commissioner of Income tax at 5pm@kplight, @shriyaa Tomorrow, Mr. Mohan Kanda IAS, former Agri Sec of India and former Chief sec of Ap is going to conduct mock interview. I'm virtually shivering.I left the hobbies, achievements column blank in civils summary sheet. Pls give me a few tips in that hobbies area.
umm..blogging is a newly added feature to the hobbies list. you can explain how constructive an activity it is!
Inspector Home

@nishant6aug
Lets do economy first. We'll all study till night and then we can attack each other with questions.
I have a class by Chief Commissioner of Income tax at 5pm

@kplight, @shriyaa
Tomorrow, Mr. Mohan Kanda IAS, former Agri Sec of India and former Chief sec of Ap is going to conduct mock interview. I'm virtually shivering.
I left the hobbies, achievements column blank in civils summary sheet. Pls give me a few tips in that hobbies area.

No matter how hard u punch, life hits harder. Only TRUE WARRIOR takes it & goes the distance - Rocky
@nishant6aug said:
Can someone throw some light over the major Mining Belts in India? Also, the Industrial belts.
In geography we can discuss mines of all imp ores. Lets wait for a while
In general good mines exist in:
Chota Nagpur plateau
Bastar plateau
Ranchi plateau
Aravalli's of Rajasthan
E.ghats of Orissa & NE AP
Bellary Hospet belt of AP, Kar
Nilgiris (restricted)

@TRUE--WARRIOR said:
Let us stick to economy, polity for a little while. Civils can be a huge mess if we mix up subjects. Let us not end up in a place where we don't know the direction in which we are going - towards our goal or somewhere else.
so choose a topic for today's discussion! make it either economy or polity please!!
Inspector Home