CIPM or PRM

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I am planning to enroll for either Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) or Professional Risk Manager (PRM) . I am a working professional and I have choosen these courses as I see them as more comfortable and courses wi...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am planning to enroll for either Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) or Professional Risk Manager (PRM) . I am a working professional and I have choosen these courses as I see them as more comfortable and courses with smaller duration as compared to CFA and FRM (please correct me if I am wrong). Can any one please provide me details of these two courses.

The info I seek is:

The passing criteria
Any training classes held in mumbai
The job prospects

Please I require this info urgently.

Thanks.

Pavan, you should compare apples to apples; not apples to watermelons.

PRM is a program focused on risk management while CIPM is a program which is mainly concerned with maintaining accuracy and consistency in measuring and presenting how a fund/protfolio has performed in a given time frame.

CIPM has very few takers and is better suited to people already in the industry.

Coming to PRM, it is a good qualification but very intensive in mathematics and not that well known v/s FRM/CFA/CAIA.

Now think for yourself and decide.

Regards.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

I am planning to enroll for either Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) or Professional Risk Manager (PRM) . I am a working professional and I have choosen these courses as I see them as more comfortable and courses with smaller duration as compared to CFA and FRM (please correct me if I am wrong). Can any one please provide me details of these two courses.

The info I seek is:

The passing criteria
Any training classes held in mumbai
The job prospects

Please I require this info urgently.

Thanks.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.