CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting)

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
This thread is for sharing the inputs about the CIMA course which can be pursued in India, According to the New CIMA Syllabus there are 4 Stages or levels. Entry through CIMA CBA(Certificate in Business Accounting)/Exemptions are grante...
Page 1 of 1

Well, CIMA is for those interested in pursuing a career in production / manufacturing finance. It is quite similar to the ICWA from India but different due to its global reach and the flexibility with which one can go about the course. Since the institute has its presence in over 165 countries, one can study and take exams across the globe. I came across a survey that gives an insight into the salary levels commanded by part qualified / fully qualified cima professionals in India. Here's the link to the file :

To check for colleges / tution providers that teach cima use the foll link:
Colleges that teach CIMA

CFA is ideal for people interested in Investment Banking / Equities / derivative analysis / asset management etc. There is a lot of info about CFA on PG.

I guess ultimately it comes down to one's interest and salary survey's like the one's above shouldn't be considered too seriously while making a career choice because both CIMA / CFA are professional qualifications that are well recognized across the globe.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

[B][U][COLOR=#0000ff]Fazil Hussain[/B][/U][/COLOR]

Hi friends, can any one help me with information regards to CFA Or CIMA. is their any good institute who offers good training in CFA
Or CIMA with Placement. I ihave a institute in ma mind in indranagar, I want to know what will be the salary for CFA Or CIMA [ Level 1 ] as a fresher in bangalore. roufghly, & is 10+2+3 Compalsery for this coz i have done 10+3 [gradation] distance learning. Please Help Me With This Information [ hussain.fos@gmail.com ]

Regards

This thread is for sharing the inputs about the CIMA course which can be pursued in India,

According to the New CIMA Syllabus there are 4 Stages or levels.

Entry through CIMA CBA(Certificate in Business Accounting)/Exemptions are granted with a business management degree/accounting degree.

Level 1. Operational
level 2. Management Level
Level 3. Strategic level
Level 4.Professional Competence Or TOPCIMA.

For further info: follow

CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants

For country specific info follow

Welcome to CIMA India

The entire course fee(including basic study materials) comes around
INR1,20,000

CIMA Professionals take up varied roles in international domain, for CIMA Jobs visit the following link.

http://myjobs.cimaglobal.com/

p.s. this thread is not created for marketing of CIMA, instead to share the prospects and views related to this course.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!!!