Christ University Institute of Management 2017-19

255 Posts  ·  272 Users
About this group

Kindly post all your CUIM admission queries for the session 2017-19 

Page 1 of 26

The thread for Admission Queries related toChrist University Institute of Management (CUIM) 2018 - 20 has been started here.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/christ-university-mba-2018-2020who-all-cleared-gdpi-round-4848718099513344

Please ask your queries on the above mentioned thread. 

Posting and commenting on this thread will be closed.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Is there anyone who got kegeri campus?

Can someone tell me about MBA ( General Management ) Also, about it's scope and the placements. Thank you in advance.

ya

As per ROI and average packages offered

Imt dcp
Nirma university
Christ banglore
37 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Do we have to send the hardcopies of application form and related documents after filling the form online for phase 2?

2 comments
commando13
@commando13  ·  149 karma

yes you have to.....20th march is the last date for documents to be submitted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nidgupta
@nidgupta  ·  5 karma

Hey I have completed my graduation but I don't have provisional degree for it and also 12 passing certificate but I do have marlsheets of them. Will that do?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I got a mail from Christ with online study materials. I was also asked to do some OST and it has to be submitted on the opening day of college. 

Is there any group for the selected students to discuss over this and maybe to get to know each other?

1 comment
Mirudhula
@Mirudhula  ·  3 karma

can you share your gdpi ecperience if u dont mind?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

CAn any one tell how is MBA at christ Bangalore Main campus.??

How are the Placements?

and what does DEEMED TO BE mean there ??

2 comments
commando13

bro MBA is same in both the campuses ,there is no difference .its just that kengeri is kinda far from the main city. secondly placements pretty good with average ctc of 7-8 lakhs and it could be more than 10 or less upto 4....it all depends bro 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
commando13

This is what Google aunty says - "Deemed” is a status of autonomy granted to a university by DHE under MHRD, on the advice of UGC. Deemed to be Universities enjoy full autonomy or independence in deciding courses, syllabus, admissions and fees. Some Deemed to be Universities can also grant degrees on their own.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi fellas! I have got selected for Christ MBA at the main campus. But I am scared of one thing. I was asked to pay the first year fee before 12th Feb. If that happens and I get calls from other colleges such as XIME, LIBA and Great Lakes, can I get the fee money back? Please update me quick. Thank you!! 

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
commando13

@VINAYMADAPATI yes bro i just checked the cancellation fees it is 10% or 15k.......bro i paid the fees last week itself and took admission...are you applying?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VINAYMADAPATI
@VINAYMADAPATI  ·  2 karma

@commando13 ok applying for what?what are the other calls ur having?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I have got selected at Christ for MBA at Main Campus. Is the fee 394000rs for a year inclusive of hostel since I do not want to opt for hostel?  

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
kishangrish
@kishangrish  ·  0 karma

@poushalinandi It was quite easy. With good English and confidence, you'll definitely crack all rounds.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TarunKumar327
@TarunKumar327  ·  6 karma

@kishangrish is it mandatory that our hard copies must reach there within 4-5 days after our online submission? Because i have applied on Wednesday and posted it on Thursday but still it didn't reached.So do they accept my application?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Guys on what criteria christ university main campus and kengeri campus is allotted?......is it on merit basis or on random basis?

38 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 38
TarunKumar327
@TarunKumar327  ·  6 karma

@bhojasiya1994 My GD PI is scheduled on March 25TH any suggestions for your side especially for WA&VA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhojasiya1994
@bhojasiya1994  ·  25 karma

@TarunKumar327 nothing much. Just be positive be confident. U will do well

Like  ·  Reply  ·