Choosing the first right job.....

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys..... this thread is strtd only coz i'm into a dielemma of first right job..... my spclzns are SCM/TM and Mrktng.... Iam into long term projct with Sharekhan for 3 months.... Now its time for me to decide which feild shd...
Page 1 of 1
Someone called Howard Roark once said "how can you let someone else decide about your future"...

I would say, its up to you what you are inclined towards. May be sit back, relax and take a stock of the situation and see what are you good at. You mentioned that you specalized in marketing and SCM, what do you find most interesting about marketing? branding? advertising? consumer psyche? decision making? Think and decide accordingly.

Further once you are at ShareKhan, I think there are like million oppurtunities in that particular field itself, you can try and stay there only and grow with the company ...

Hope this helps...
I am @saurabh.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Come on guys....not anyone is intrested to post a msg on this thread???

Dont u think tht this thread is worth to reply or discuss.??? there are hell people around...still confused abt thier first jobs....

man.....strt this or end this soon,,,,

Hi guys.....

this thread is strtd only coz i'm into a dielemma of first right job.....

my spclzns are SCM/TM and Mrktng....

Iam into long term projct with Sharekhan for 3 months....

Now its time for me to decide which feild shd i explore....or which industry would be a good first gear for me....

my graduation was in Bachlrs Computer Applns....BCA....

this is the situatn....

if anyone can jus gimmie a scope of my path ahead.....freinds....jus some light on it....

Iam presently at Hyderabad.....from Institute of Public Enterprise.... a top notch quizzing college in India....