Chetana's PGDBM batch of 2006-08

23 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Guys the list is out in the college. We have to pay 1.25 lacs by 8th July. I dont know what is the total fees. I called up and found out that i'm selected. Who all are joining the course please post here. Gyanesh
Page 1 of 3

got thrgh the mms course...i know this is the pg forum..but ther wasnt one for mms one..so started it and have posted here as well cause u guys will be with me for 2 yrs..will be gud to know a few before joining college..
mms course is starting on the 2nd..wht abt u guys

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guys can u help me....
i need to know hows chetanas Globel logistics and supply chain management course
i am looking for that course
can some1 help me about this
anybody who has done did course
or taking addmission in dis course
plz re
thanx a lot:grab:

born2rock Says
i dont think he is talking abt the ppl who attended GD PI ....i think the seriors at dalmia as in the past batch was really not up to the mark (gatthi)........watever said abt the infra is less ...it was pathetic ....but i dont think one should concentrate on th infra much ....even i would chose chetana above dalmia.........though i wanna do finance

hey i dont agree with u at all...i am a student of Dalmia- 2nd yr Marketing..
the senior crowd was not at all ghatti..if u r making ur views by their face value, then i can assure you are wrong...all of them are placed in good companies...
and regarding the infrastructure..its not that bad..infact they have built new classrooms, labs and auditorium recently..
I myself have come from dubai to study in N.L Dalmia and i think the profesors are just excellent..i am just telling all of you not to judge Dalmia Institute from its location and infrastructure..go into the depth..
Hey guys.............is the list for chetana put up on the website ????

Can someone please paste the link ??
born2rock Says
i dont think he is talking abt the ppl who attended GD PI ....i think the seriors at dalmia as in the past batch was really not up to the mark (gatthi)........watever said abt the infra is less ...it was pathetic ....but i dont think one should concentrate on th infra much ....even i would chose chetana above dalmia.........though i wanna do finance

have you taken up chetna??

gyanesh77 Says
well i'm taking up chetanas for finance. I'm an engineering student got 91 %ile in CAT. Have done engineering from Thadomal Shahani Engg college. I went to dalmias for the gd/pi and saw such a ghaati crowd and was not impressed with the location. In chetanas this year a laptop will be provided and we might have to pay max 15000 for it. My friend just finished his PGDBM from chetanas and he told me that the alumni base is very strong. The students have the right to choose and call any guest lecturers they like. If the students dont like any particular teachers they can chuck them out. I've heard a lot of good things about chetana and they are going the welingkar way. Spreading their brand name and revamping their infrastructure. It is so close to bandra kurla complex as well. Chetana is definitely a better choice than dalmias (my opinion).

hi! thanks a lot for that bit..helped a lot in the decision making process...and ya agree with the fact that some of the ppl that attended the dalmia gd pi process where really not up to the mark..but u cant hold that against the institute since all who applied were called for the gd pi process..asuming they selected the best...thanks a lot again for that inut..

Have you paid the fees...what documents are required..do they retain the original graduation certificate...

hi preetha
what was ur score in CET? what has been the cut off for chetana this year?

hi!
chetna charges 1.75 p.a
Dalmia charges 1.25 including laptop first years..for second year i guess around 75000
gyanesh77 Says
well i'm taking up chetanas for finance. I'm an engineering student got 91 %ile in CAT. Have done engineering from Thadomal Shahani Engg college. I went to dalmias for the gd/pi and saw such a ghaati crowd and was not impressed with the location. In chetanas this year a laptop will be provided and we might have to pay max 15000 for it. My friend just finished his PGDBM from chetanas and he told me that the alumni base is very strong. The students have the right to choose and call any guest lecturers they like. If the students dont like any particular teachers they can chuck them out. I've heard a lot of good things about chetana and they are going the welingkar way. Spreading their brand name and revamping their infrastructure. It is so close to bandra kurla complex as well. Chetana is definitely a better choice than dalmias (my opinion).

thanx gyanesh u cleared som of my doubts but i still feel that 4 finance dalmia is the better option,i hav also got 91 percentile in cat but could not convert the dalmia call an i m also here 4 finance lets cccccc.