Chetana's 2009-11 Admissions

81 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
Hello everybody... I m currently second year student at Chetana's R.K. Institute of Management & Research... Throw in your queries about college and admission... I will be answering queries within 6 hrs for sure...
Page 1 of 9
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Department of Management Sciences,
University of Pune(PUMBA)
" DHRUV'10 "

DHRUV10 is the prestigious annual event featuring over 100 B-Schools across all over India hosted by Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune (PUMBA). DHRUV has been a roaring success since its inception in 2005.
DHRUV10 has the theme of AMAZON, a world in itself. The jungle can be very ruthless or mesmerizing with its aura of eye catching beauty. It is never a dull place, so will be DHRUV10.
DHRUV has always been the event which has something for everybody. Let it be the competitions testing your business acumen such as Biz Quiz, Best Manager and the Best Business plan or the events designed to bring out your creative instinct such as JAM, Sketching, Street play, Fashion show, Group dance and Karaoke, or the event that crown you the lord of the ring such as Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Chess, TT; the list is endless. Whatever be the event, you will be entertained as well challenged. The B-School bagging maximum points walks away with the prestigious PUMBA-Rolling Trophy.
On behalf of Department of Management Sciences, University of PUNE (PUMBA), we the Team of DHRUV10 cordially invite you to this sparkling event.
Looking forward to your enthusiastic participation.
To participate in any event, you can register at Dhruv10 - PUMBA -

No Registration charges for any event to participate.

Cultural Team: DHRUV10 Shripad : 09923404110 Snehdeep : 09158198905

This is to inform all the students of this college that Department of Management Sciences, Pune University (PUMBA) is organizing an event Summers 09 a competition for the second year students. This would be the ideal platform to showcase your talent about the efforts taken during your Summer Internship.

For further details please follow the link :
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Summers '09

See you at PUMBA !!

Hi..I noticed Chetana website saying something about Institute level seats/Against CAP vacancy...What are these seats? How many seats are these?
Does the college hold any separate process and interviews for these?
Can anybody throw some light on this please?

shaggz Says
hi.. i am nt eligible for rd 4 as m an oms. so d admsn process is all ova for me.

hey buddy,

dont b so dissapointed......may b life has better things planned 4u......trust me sometimes things just happen n happen for the better........
sharath_bangera Says
hi shaggz, wit ur score u may hav a chance at IES in the 4th round, although i am not aware if everyone is allowed to participate someone was sayin there r no all india seats in the last round, so i am not aware of the rules....but if u r allowed for the last round, then u may hav a chance.....at IES

hi.. i am nt eligible for rd 4 as m an oms. so d admsn process is all ova for me.
tompo Says
Your chances to IES are very less.....you can say only 1% .... Akhilesh Modi is University Dep and llok for other treads for more information on this college

hi shaggz, wit ur score u may hav a chance at IES in the 4th round, although i am not aware if everyone is allowed to participate someone was sayin there r no all india seats in the last round, so i am not aware of the rules....but if u r allowed for the last round, then u may hav a chance.....at IES
shaggz Says
puys plzz reply as its important...... i need sum valuable inputs from u puys!!!

Your chances to IES are very less.....you can say only 1% .... Akhilesh Modi is University Dep and llok for other treads for more information on this college
shaggz Says
hi madhura.. i am an oms wid a score of 157 n AIR 602... n i got francis in cap 2 bt din opt for it.. i wanted n i stil want sumthng like IES etc.. so cud u pls temme if i hav a chnce in IES in cp 3? i havnt filled cap 3 form. plzz temme abt my chnces in IES.. in cap 2 it closed at 163 and AIR 407 for oms ppl. n nw 4 seats are vacant for cap 3 for oms ppl. n also temme if alkesh modi is a gud clg? thanks... coz chnces in IES seem 2 b quite bleak. :(((((((

puys plzz reply as its important...... i need sum valuable inputs from u puys!!!

Dear All,

My self Vijay Singh allotted for MMS(09-11) .:-PDid any buddy got through it .Wanna know when lectures will begin after 15 Aug/1 Sep Kindly post reply.