Chennai PG meet

65 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hey ppl. I know you guys had a meet just recently but was hpping there would be another one b4 the iim'ites leave. And me included this time around! :) \- suze
Page 1 of 7

Ah... here I come... after a long break... That was a great meet... Missed Girish and Nikhil... but met most of the others in the wanted-to-meet list... 😃

Well.. nice thing I did before starting to A

Bhars

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

the chennai PG meet -5 was not a G@y meet

ok ok we believe u there .
but what do u mean by chennai pg meet 5 was not a g@y meet? u mean the first 4 were ? :shock:
anil ji u listening

since it is always a guyz meet to add glamour we coined the term as g@y meets(courtesy BJ)
nothing more than that....i knew anil would pounce on that ...but in his absence gary u r returning the favor......

And Prashanth u want us 2 believe that.........I wud cer10ly nt do tht mistake...lol

Cheers,

Me Vicky.

ok ok we believe u there .
but what do u mean by chennai pg meet 5 was not a g@y meet? u mean the first 4 were ? :shock:
anil ji u listening

i want to post just few lines....

thanks to all the ppl behind it who ensured that chennai Pg meets do not receive this dubious distinction....

p.s: it was not my gf but my dad on the phone as i had promised him that i would be back at 7 pm so u see......

Well felt really really happy afta dmeet....went on really well.....really felt gr8 2 b joined by sum1 whoz headin 2 ahmedabad in a weekz time.....n then our very own guhan whoz headin 2 bangalore.....missed girish,nikki n bj...n more importantly the typical GD very much synonymous with chennai PG meets between nikki n girish.....lol......nikki regardin mayos.....i cudn't find any da.....prolly ur absence is d reason i guess ......d mayos didn't wanna waste time when chennai's most EB wasn't present :wink: ....3 new chennai PG m8's in dis meet.......well 4 a change i found all 3 of them 2 b a bit introverted.......n haripi was all guns blazin until a fone call .....afta d fone call he left immediately ...dude who was it da.......GF kya?.......n he didn't even tell it was his b'day d nxt day...afraid prolly 4 d powerful b'day bumps he wud have had 2 tolerate.........So all in all d meet was very much 5ne ....signed it off with a dinner whcih was planned all of a sudden.......altho i still can't digest d 40 buckz i paid 4 d so cald vanilla milk shake.......So here i am gonna dose off wishing Bhars,Guhan,Nikhil,BJ,Rajesh(Mr.Bakra)and Govar.all the very best.And a special wish 4 Prabhu 4 his IIM-A waitlist.....n girish v'll miss u da.......

cheers,

Who Else But Me.

Hi guys ... sorry i missed out on the meet . What can i say , except that something urgent came up . Looks like i missed out on a great meet . 1st tmie a girl was present . And that is indeed a wonder .
So what was the topic of discussion ? Any of teh classy debates that are the trademark of PG meets ? More importantly ... Vicky .. any mayos ?

Nikhil

yup..
suzyQ was'nt present!

we a had a gr8 meet.. missed nikhil and girish... anyway catch u soon guys...

cheers,

zom

The G0dfather Says
Yep! Why hasn't anyone posted even now? Meet rocked as usual. *SURPRISE* we had a girl member turning up...none other than the future IIMA Gold Medallist Bharathi (Bhars1. I guess abt 9 guys turned up...3 of them newbies.All of us had some serious fun on the sands.Finally me,Vicky and Prabhu went out for dinner.Sorry guys it was a last minute decision...anyway I won't be attending Chennai PG meets for a long long time...so keep up the good work! And have fun!

so the person who started the tread wasnt present? :shock:
it happens only at PG

Yep! Why hasn't anyone posted even now? Meet rocked as usual. *SURPRISE* we had a girl member turning up...none other than the future IIMA Gold Medallist Bharathi (Bhars1. I guess abt 9 guys turned up...3 of them newbies.All of us had some serious fun on the sands.Finally me,Vicky and Prabhu went out for dinner.Sorry guys it was a last minute decision...anyway I won't be attending Chennai PG meets for a long long time...so keep up the good work! And have fun!