Chennai PG Meet 2012/13

108 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Yet another season of CAT is over :: :: :: I am sure CAT 2011 aspirants have done well and will convert the calls :: :: 2012 aspirants its ur turn now to prove urself So be there to meet fellow pagals So who is this m...
Page 1 of 11
@azure09 said:
yes please... we are just trying to get the count of the interested puys...
Retiring nomination
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Name:
Akhil Agarwal
Profile:
Work Ex: Infosys(18.5 months till date)
BTech:84.80%
XIIth:89.80%
Xth:85.00%
Previous Attempts:
CAT 2009 - 98.4 %ile
CAT 2010 - 92.4 %ile(did not prepare)
CAT 2011 - 96.7 %ile
Why you want to be a part of the MMDT?:
I am giving CAT for the fourth time this year. I am a real CAT enthusiast. I have got calls from colleges like MDI(2 times), XLRI(BM), IIM Shillong, IIM Raipur, NITIE, NM, IMT-G. I had even converted IMT-G. This is my final attempt and I am ready to give full out support to other puys and also help myself in the process.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
QA is my strength and VA is getting better day by day.
Mock Repository Link:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/mock-scores-repository-2012-t-80946/p-3418415/r-3624484
Miscellaneous Information:
On request
MDI Gurgaon, PGPM Batch of 2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@akhil_iem said:

Do we need to post here itself?

yes please... we are just trying to get the count of the interested puys...
Cat-94.86|XAT13 - 99.33|IIFT-51.75|| Calls-iift,xl-bm n hr,spjain,ximb||Rejects-xl,spjain,iift||Converted XIMB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we need to post here itself?

@azure09 said:Hi Chennai Puys, you might have read the above conversation between Vishal and me, the nominations are open now for the Chennai Dream Team-12. We'll open the thread once we get the total number of people interested. I have seen many puys this year active in this thread. Come forward and nominate yourself. Please follow the below format:
Name: Profile:Previous Attempts:Why you want to be a part of the MMDT?:Strengths and Weaknesses:Mock Repository Link: Miscellaneous Information:
MDI Gurgaon, PGPM Batch of 2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Chennai Puys, you might have read the above conversation between Vishal and me, the nominations are open now for the Chennai Dream Team-12. We'll open the thread once we get the total number of people interested. I have seen many puys this year active in this thread. Come forward and nominate yourself. Please follow the below format:

Name:
Profile:
Previous Attempts:
Why you want to be a part of the Chennai Dream Team?:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Mock Repository Link:
Miscellaneous Information:

Cat-94.86|XAT13 - 99.33|IIFT-51.75|| Calls-iift,xl-bm n hr,spjain,ximb||Rejects-xl,spjain,iift||Converted XIMB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[260624:azure09] oh k..go ahead with that

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishal: i'm unable to tag anyone while using PG in office...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[260624:azure09] tag me i didnt get any notification from u..

ya sure go ahead
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishal.das: hmmm let us first request the nominations and depending on the count we can open a thread....what say??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[260624:azure09] ya i know that why i didnt create one hope naga will do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...