Chennai CAT classes 2013 ?

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi All , I am new to this forum and new to CAT . As I have developed the interest in MBA only a month back and was wondering on which centre gives good coaching for CAT .I attended a demo class at BYJU's and it is not suitable for me as my...
Page 1 of 1
@DreamBoy13 said:
Hi All ,I am new to this forum and new to CAT . As I have developed the interest in MBA only a month back and was wondering on which centre gives good coaching for CAT .I attended a demo class at BYJU's and it is not suitable for me as my math is weak and the way of his teaching through a web screen is not what I am looking for .It would be helpful for me and other people who keep a track of this forums living in Chennai , if people who have already attended classes in Chennai can share their thoughts and experiences .Regards,DreamBoy
Welcome to the forum! 😃
Following thread should be of help to you :)

All the best! 😃
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All ,

I am new to this forum and new to CAT . As I have developed the interest in MBA only a month back and was wondering on which centre gives good coaching for CAT .
I attended a demo class at BYJU's and it is not suitable for me as my math is weak and the way of his teaching through a web screen is not what I am looking for .
It would be helpful for me and other people who keep a track of this forums living in Chennai , if people who have already attended classes in Chennai can share their thoughts and experiences .

Regards,

DreamBoy
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.