Chartered Accountants with One-Year MBA Qualifications?

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group
I am CA with +5 yrs work-ex in significant roles and companies. And am weighing the options of pursuing one-year MBA from IIM (A/B/C) or ISB preferably during 2016-17. Are there any CAs (preferably with > 5 yrs work-ex) on PaGaLGuY who have ...
Page 1 of 1

I am CA with +5 yrs work-ex in significant roles and companies. And am weighing the options of pursuing one-year MBA from IIM (A/B/C) or ISB preferably during 2016-17.

Are there any CAs (preferably with > 5 yrs work-ex) on PaGaLGuY who have pursued one year MBA program from IIM (A/B/C) or ISB?

Specific queries to which I am seeking answers are:-

- Did the CA qualification and +5 yrs work-ex bear any positive impact on the admission process

- Do you believe the course added significant value to you that could not have been met without an MBA. Or in other words did MBA program expedite your learning curve personally or professionally

- How significantly has your work profile changed from pre-MBA to post-MBA. Is there a major shift in industry or function

-  What do you estimate is the payback period for the investment in MBA, considering the opportunity cost foregone for one year of salary and the fees of about INR 2.5 mn

Any valuable response to this will be highly appreciated.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...