Change of career path

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
Dear All,Firstly I would apologize if my query is not in the correct section of this website.I have immense interest in computers (mostly programming and networking). At the age of 32, I wanted to know if I can at all change my career to this ...
Page 1 of 1

Dear All,

Firstly I would apologize if my query is not in the correct section of this website.

I have immense interest in computers (mostly programming and networking). At the age of 32, I wanted to know if I can at all change my career to this field. My background is as following:

Education:

BE in construction Engineering

MBA - General Management

MCA - Currently pursuing (completed 1st year)

I have work experience of 9 years mostly in construction field. I wanted change my career since a long time but just couldnt find a way. After some real frustration one day i decided that i need to make a start and then due to my interest in computers and lack of basic qualification in the same, I decided to join the course, Master in Computer Applications from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). I have completed my 1st year and going on to 2nd. I needed advice of how to go about once i complete the course. How do i switch my career path especially when my age isnt an advantage. I am a very committed individual who can work hard to achieve what I desire. I just need guidance from experienced professionals from this field. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...