CGL Non-cancellation genuine candidates for 3rd party

10 Posts  ·  88 Users
About this group

to save ssc cgl 2017

Page 1 of 1

Isbar me to RaGa ko hi vote dunga....Muje   to apni job ki padi h, chahe wo desh ko bech khaye, muje usse koi matlab nahi   h.
    Waise v BJP ne 5 year me 2 bar SSC CGL complete karaya h, matlab 10 year me   4 bar.
    Isbar Congress Sarkar.     

Yes! Congress, Job to milegi.
No! BJP, muje Desh ko bachana h, bhale hi me berojagar mar jaun.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
1 like1 comment16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Bhai, earlier protest was to nab the cheaters, not to cancel. But now when SC decided to cancel the exam which is not the solution of the problem, that is why we want non cancellation. It's incompetence of CBI which should no result in the loss of genuine candidates. 

Do you agree with me??

Yes!
Nop!
I don't care!!
24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Exam cancellation will not solve the problem, even it will worsen it. Now everyone knows that cheaters can not be cought in online exams, so many people, even geneuine condidates will start to use this illegal way to get selected in future exams. It is very poor example set for the youth of the nation by the honourable Supreme Court of India 

1 like1 comment
lohitsingh1989
@lohitsingh1989  ·  136 karma

@Kamlesh321 See that is the problem, NOT EVERY Cheater can be cought in online examination, plus there has been a case in Bihar where the cheater was helped OFFLINE, hence we might neven know who all they were.....This is the reason for all this Goatf**ck

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cgl cancel nhi hona chahiye esse accha ki TIER 3 pass karne walo ka interview or ek tier 2 jaisa written exam or conduct karwa le...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends we have to approach court against cancellation. They conducted reexam after leakage.what is the need for cancellation

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dosto, please retweet below msg (link mentioned below) till it reaches their ears..So far, 33 retweets...Jiske end se jo ho sake karo..1.5-2 saal humne exam cancel hone k liye kharab nhi kiye h..Genuine candidates K sath naainsaafi nhi ho skti..Final merit list m jagah mile na mile, but result toh aana hi chiye..We need thousands of retweets..Ask ur friends also to retweet it..Pls overcome ur hesitations as it concerns YOUR Career..Do it atleast for yourself if not for others.. https://twitter.com/Sachin_Mishra_1/status/1035572105536888832?s=19

Post 5644151163453440
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

prashant umrao the famous lawyer jis AAP of office of profit walle case m fasya hai......kissi ko contact ho toh help maange....may be wo sahi lawyer honge.......free m case lad lenge....aur BJP k close bhi hai....aur indirectly govt. bhi help kregi..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for donation

Post 4806084529750016
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All, We all are deeply aggrieved after the recent Supreme Court Verdict to put a stay on CGL 2017 Results. We have waited for quite a long time, enduring this painfully slow process, surviving three tiers. Cancellation at this stage is a brutal slap for genuine candidates. If thousands of us can tweet and retweet our concern to the concerned authorities, then it would surely have an impact. Requesting you all to retweet the following: https://twitter.com/Sachin_Mishra_1/status/1035572105536888832?s=19

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 like1 comment
krishnadevip
@krishnadevip  ·  73 karma

Plz join this fb group to support boycott of cgl 17 abd chsl 17 cancellation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...