CGL 2012 Tier 1 Results And Tier 2 Preparation

18,147 Posts  ·  784 Users
About this group
Dear Pagal guys & gals Tier I is over and we are one step closer to our cherished post that we want to get through CGL 2012. Some are ecstatic about their performance, some are happy they will clear the cut off and some are in real dilemma whether...
Page 1 of 1,815
Hi All - Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/cgl-2012-tier-2-preparation-t-85487/p-3601722

Cheers!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@007pagal said:
Draw DE and CF perpendicular to AB in triangle ABD using formula for cos we can find angle BAD now, using the formula of cos in triangle AED we can find AE and using sin formula in the same triangle we can find DE now length of CD can be known AB-AE-FB now use the formula for area of a trapezium i.e 1/2distance between parallel sides*sum of parallel sides
How did u find the "in triangle ABD using formula for cos we can find angle BAD".I mean how did u find
Torn tier-2 apart..played my cards well in prelims as well..

Puys the link to the new thread is - www.pagalguy.com/forums/career...

Asha karta hu ki aap logo ka pura sahyod jaari rahega

Please continue there

CAT 07- 91.28 CAT 08- 90.68 CAT 09- 96.78 took adm in IMI n LBSIM (left both :P) Now Incom Tax Insp
@JS-M said: Sentence Correction:
He put / the eye drops in the /man's eyes /who was lying in the bed.
in the eyes of the man ??
Life is a real game.. Be sincere but not serious.. :)

Bhai logo please guide me what is this Statistics paper to be held on 15th september??

"Kismat"....can't be changed
@rahulshaitan said:
bhai ye to direct bhi yaad rakh sakte hai as this is a formula.
yeah but @sscjindabad had asked for soln ,,
"..... and miles to go b4 i sleep."
@rahulshaitan said: Puys the link to the new thread is - www.pagalguy.com/forums/career...Asha karta hu ki aap logo ka pura sahyod jaari rahega
Thanks bhai for doing the honours.... proud to have new thread started from your hands... ATB to you too
@sampras said:
The Qn .Two ladders are placed on opposite diagonals in an alley such that one ladder
reaches a units up one wall, the other ladder reaches b units up the opposite wall and
they intersect h units above the ground.
Sol : Consider the attached figure :
By similar triangles : (x+y)/a = y/h and (x+y)/b = x/h
Adding the two eqns :
(x+y)/a + (x+y)/b = (x+y)/h ..... divide by (x+y) will get the result h = ab/(a+b) ... Answer

bhai ye to direct bhi yaad rakh sakte hai as this is a formula.
CAT 07- 91.28 CAT 08- 90.68 CAT 09- 96.78 took adm in IMI n LBSIM (left both :P) Now Incom Tax Insp

Puys the link to the new thread is - http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/cgl-2012-tier-2-preparation-t-85487/p-3601722?page=1

Asha karta hu ki aap logo ka pura sahyod jaari rahega

@sscjindabad said:
Cud not understand the q??Plz explain with solution...
The Qn .Two ladders are placed on opposite diagonals in an alley such that one ladder
reaches a units up one wall, the other ladder reaches b units up the opposite wall and
they intersect h units above the ground.

Sol : Consider the attached figure :
By similar triangles : (x+y)/a = y/h and (x+y)/b = x/h
Adding the two eqns :
(x+y)/a + (x+y)/b = (x+y)/h ..... divide by (x+y) will get the result h = ab/(a+b) ... Answer